Marks for Levy/Enic

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Marks

• A Outstanding

• B Good

• C Average

• D Below average

• E Dismal

• F Utter failure

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's that got to do with it?

You said: On the field dire for the past 3 years

....That's nonsense.

As in there stewardship and been dire the last 3 years on regards to on field matters EG signing players getting contracts sorted

Come on you know and I know they have fucked this squad last 3 years the success achieved was in spite of them not due to them.

As in there stewardship and been dire the last 3 years on regards to on field matters EG signing players getting contracts sorted

Come on you know and I know they have fucked this squad last 3 years the success achieved was in spite of them not due to them.

Nah, all I'm seeing is you're scrambling to validate a silly statement.

Even Kane's making noise about how we need to be more ambitious.
Harry Kane will inevitably be sold, and will go on to succeed and win trophies elsewhere.
Just like so many others dispatched by Levy over the years.

And just as the sun will rise tomorrow, the excuse mongerers will once again be out in force.

One guess was wrong.
I guessed correctly that you are a boring virgin

What no gay jibes?

From your previous posts one would assume I was sexually rampant.

If not being a thug or a homophobe = Boring; I'll take it.

Last edited:
Thanks mate.

Although I have to say that iz futbal iz futbal fingers must be worn out with all his disagreeing of every post where there's name calling.
Funny. Its just that I havent had the time to read too much of this forum and the first few pages I went through included the 'you troll' stuff. Hence the disagree. Not a big deal. Good luck with the rest of your day.

My thumbs want to get back to the xbox controller.

Funny. Its just that I havent had the time to read too much of this forum and the first few pages I went through included the 'you troll' stuff. Hence the disagree. Not a big deal. Good luck with the rest of your day.

My thumbs want to get back to the xbox controller.
No problem, mate
Just a bit of gentle ribbing on my part.

Harry Kane will inevitably be sold, and will go on to succeed and win trophies elsewhere.
Just like so many others dispatched by Levy over the years.

And just as the sun will rise tomorrow, the excuse mongerers will once again be out in force.
I'm just hoping we get one more season out of Kane before he is likely to depart.

ENIC'S biggest masterpiece was months late and way over budget and somehow Director Daniel still got a bonus.
Pochettino wanted to do big things with his team and while I agree he choked in the finals/semi's , Levy hardly gave him suitable tools. Having to start Wanyama and Llorente in a SF is a joke.
Not investing in your squad for two whole windows is criminal , especially when we were 3rd and City were miles ahead of us. Levy's arrogance has caused us to be where we are now.
The stadium is nice but its not exactly being replicated on field , our home form is absymal and the on field players are not good enough if we want to start winning things.

ENIC'S biggest masterpiece was months late and way over budget and somehow Director Daniel still got a bonus.
Pochettino wanted to do big things with his team and while I agree he choked in the finals/semi's , Levy hardly gave him suitable tools. Having to start Wanyama and Llorente in a SF is a joke.
Not investing in your squad for two whole windows is criminal , especially when we were 3rd and City were miles ahead of us. Levy's arrogance has caused us to be where we are now.
The stadium is nice but its not exactly being replicated on field , our home form is absymal and the on field players are not good enough if we want to start winning things.
Why was starting llorente a joke? He has been part of world cup winning squads as well as European champion's. Multiple serie a winner. He wasn't and isn't a shit player we just never played to his strengths and it just didn't work out how I'm sure club and player wanted

Why was starting llorente a joke? He has been part of world cup winning squads as well as European champion's. Multiple serie a winner. He wasn't and isn't a shit player we just never played to his strengths and it just didn't work out how I'm sure club and player wanted

After 14 goals in a shit Swansea team; people were crowing about Llorente choosing us instead of Chelsea.

He spent way to much time subsequent rusting on the bench once he signed, but even then he came through for us when we needed him most.... i.e. Against City & Ajax.

Big up Papa Llorente.... He did alright by us.

After 14 goals in a shit Swansea team; people were crowing about Llorente choosing us instead of Chelsea.

He spent way to much time subsequent rusting on the bench once he signed, but even then he came through for us when we needed him most.... i.e. Against City & Ajax.

Big up Papa Llorente.... He did alright by us.
Completely agree. Was never used enough with us and gets called shit or a joke. I felt sorry for him the way he got treated after the career he had

Back
Top Bottom