Martin Jol

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch’s teams decline towards the end taking his points won below Sherwood.

:dierno:
I see Sherwood as an anomaly mainly because it was only 28 games.

I'm also not keen on that measure, "% of available points" because to my knowledge it's the only site that measures in this way and it often gets confused with win %, which in Sherwood case was 50%. (Poch I think is 55%).

I still love the club as much as when first man ager arrived. How can you love your club more delending on whos managing
Absolutely you can.
It’s the general feeling, the “togetherness”, the unity.
Under Martin Jol we was tribal as fuck and al stuck together. The fans in the stands were all behind him and it created that buzz.
Every match day was something to look forward to.
We had our first European tours under Jol too if I remember correctly, since 1999!

so I would definitely make a case that you can love a club more depending on who is managing us.

Absolutely you can.
It’s the general feeling, the “togetherness”, the unity.
Under Martin Jol we was tribal as fuck and al stuck together. The fans in the stands were all behind him and it created that buzz.
Every match day was something to look forward to.
We had our first European tours under Jol too if I remember correctly, since 1999!

so I would definitely make a case that you can love a club more depending on who is managing us.
Agree. home matches were a buzz to go to, crowd right up for it and a team on the front foot from kick off. We had similar under Harry but after the dross served up under santini jols tenure was like the club waking up from a coma

His sacking or more the manner of it was a low point for the club.

Back
Top Bottom