Mason’s Rats - The Finale - Sunday 23 May @ Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Although it has been a Shitty end yo the season, yesterday's result somehow brought back some feelings. Finishing above Woolwich, denying Leicester.
Helping the chavs was a bummer
but coming back from 2-1 down to win 4-2 was more like the Spurs.
..thing is, the way things played out yesterday.... doing all THREE was mathematically impossible...

So we were always gonna have to choose 1 or 2 from the 3 permutations ....
Deny Chelsea, finish below Arse.... deny Leicester, help Chelsea etc.

I know which 2 i'd have chosen.

The only galling thing was watching Man City's stage managed pre-arranged/paid for Fairytale finale for Agueeroooooooo TM(c) M.Tyler/Sky ....
Compared to Kanes home farewell at Boo Fest Lane... the 2 couldnt have been more different!

Anyone got a video of Winks' shot around the 80th minute which literally went backwards, resulting in a Leicester counter after which we was booked

Thankfully I don't watch football on sky. Although I usually get le saux, Dixon or gale who always remain "neutral". 🙄
It's a real shame that punditry is now at the level where instead of getting proper tactical insights and discussion, you now get something akin to what 2 or 3 idiots would say after a few pints in the pub.
They love the sound of their own voices. Pompous gits.

You pisspoor piece of human trash.
You talk about people with talent and skills beyond anything you could dream of achieving, as if they defrauded their way into the club and were hell bent on destroying it. Two of them have played at international level for their countries whereas all you have achieved is to be an embarrassment to yours. Mason is a guy on the way to moving into a new phase of his career and had the guts to stand up and be counted, for the benefit of his employers, whilst they search for the next target of abuse from ignorant and ungrateful shits like you. You have the cheek to call him a fraud, when its almost impossible to believe that you are either a Spurs fan or even a football fan of any sort. Your sole purpose seems to be as obnoxious and unpleasant as it is possible to be, to as many people as you can manage.
You really are an odious , unpleasant and repulsive stain on this message board.

You're garbage.
Yeah Mick................🤔..................Winks is shit though ain't he??........🤷‍♂️

At 2-1 down I thought the most likely outcome was Leicester going on to win by a few, so credit to the Spurs players for showing some fight and coming back.
Spurs got away with the Kane handball, it was surprising to say the least the goal stood but Leicester’s second penalty was ridiculous.
Vardy hooked his arm around Sanchez’s arm then throws himself down inside the box.
Honestly didn’t see Spurs getting any sort of result yesterday beforehand so it was nice at least to finish the season on a relatively positive note.
I don't think it was a penalty either, but I do wonder about Sanchez trying to lean into Vardy and extending his arm. Vardy's eyes probably lit up.

Do not watch Sky's interviews or discussions on match but did we find out why some of our first teamers did not even make the bench when at the press conference there was no mention of any problems?

Do not watch Sky's interviews or discussions on match but did we find out why some of our first teamers did not even make the bench when at the press conference there was no mention of any problems?
There was some rubbish about fitness before the game, but I haven’t heard a peep since. Strangely enough, GLC turned up in a group photo taken on what appeared to be the team bus.

I was that uninterested I went for a siesta when my stream died on 60 mins instead of looking for another.

Glad things improved.

Bring on the Durex UEFA Conference League

Brought to you by Durex© - keeping things safe at the back since 1929
Perhaps sleep through all of next season, might work.

Aurier was "sick" and GLC and Tanguy unfit, so somehow got injured between the press conference and game which is suspect, especially for Tanguy.

Back
Top Bottom