Mason's Mates vs Wolves - Sunday 16 May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep, 'Mason's Mates' is a fitting title for the thread.

Referring to Lamela as 'Coco' when interviewed - fuck off. Show some professionalism.

Last edited:
Same friends will start same result will be attained. Levy will be laughing at all the mugs that actually still blindly put money into their pockets and turn up to watch this shitshow.

This season is just like 13/14 under AVB/Sherwood. Utterly miserable and never seems to end.

Yep big time

1 both had managers who played dog shit football reliant on one player (Bale/Kane). AVB was screwed as Bale left.

2 large bloated team with some very talented underperforming players and a bunch who just need to be sold.

3 fans all pissed off big time.

4 temp managers brought in. Sherwood was perhaps more ready but Mason is nicer. Either way they are temps.

5 somehow still around 5/6th because the league has been shit as well.

It’s almost like a replay of that season. Only good news is if we get in a new Poch, sell the deadwood, motivate and tactically improve what we have and get back on our feet again. We did it once hopefully we can repeat the trick.

For me personally is worst. At least with had banter with sheerwood. Mason is just a corporate sent from levy acting as manager. At least Tactics Tim was fun
He was a dick but was probably I have to say a better manager for us than AVB, Jose and Mason. He certainly got more out of the players.

Odd to think of Tim as one of our better managers but the football was at times good and some decent results mixed in with rubbish.

Either way we have to aspire to be more than Jose, AVB, Mason and Sherwood. Jose is finished and has been for a while, AVB was out of his depth in the prem with Chelsea and us, Sherwood was arrogant and Mason is a kid.

What pisses me off the most is Spurs chop, change and go through all these different eras, yet every single time we come out smelling like shit. Chelsea on the other hand do exactly the same and constantly come out smelling like roses. It’s just so boring and predictable being a Spurs fan

What pisses me off the most is Spurs chop, change and go through all these different eras, yet every single time we come out smelling like shit. Chelsea on the other hand do exactly the same and constantly come out smelling like roses. It’s just so boring and predictable being a Spurs fan

Chelsea always fall up. Even the transfer ban helped them as they had some talented kids they need to break into the team.

Then again being able to buy the best managers, players and youth products helps big time but there is some decent decision making and also luck as well.

Back
Top Bottom