Mason's Mates vs Wolves - Sunday 16 May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure why there is so much negativity here, it was a comfortable 2-0 win.

I thought Gio had an excellent match, a really complete performance from him.

Dele is still shaking the rust off but I liked him today.

The front 3 players all had their moments but with better finishing we could have taken this 4-0.

I know people hated the substitute, and I was not a fan either, but Winks was good today when he did come on. Sissoko is useless though.

A critical 3 points though.

I have been reading that book 'My eyes have seen the glory' which is interviews with 40 ex-players and assorted others. Reading their comments about the fans warms the cockles of my heart and brings a smile to my face.

Then I read the match thread on here.

Last edited:
The kid went from being one of the best Champo CBs at Swansea, to not even making the bench at Spurs while thieves like Dier, Winks and Doherty all make the matchday squad. I genuinely feel sorry for Rodon.

Yep, 'Mason's Mates' is a fitting title for the thread.

Referring to Lamela as 'Coco' when interviewed - fuck off. Show some professionalism.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this thrilling end of season challenge

Wolves have nothing to play for and are giving debuts to youngsters

Spurs are full of Internationals so obviously it will be no contest.

Please don't say y'all. It's an English forum.
Y'ALL
haters know GIF

Last edited:
Wish fans were in to give Levy & Co. some shit. This season has been an utter disgrace, and also a tragically apt metaphor for all the shite served up by them over 20 years. Fuck ‘em all.

What pisses me off the most is Spurs chop, change and go through all these different eras, yet every single time we come out smelling like shit. Chelsea on the other hand do exactly the same and constantly come out smelling like roses. It’s just so boring and predictable being a Spurs fan

Here's an idea, why not wait for Harry Winks to have a bad game before subjecting him to John Terry levels of abuse.

Ditto Ryan Mason, seeing as we're winning 2-0.

Seem a large number of you are only here to show how Tottenham you are by cunting us off continually

Yea but selling key players and having bad injuries really ruined them. They also tried switching to a back 4 instead of 5-4-1 they played last year and it has been a terrible change for them.
I think it’s more the loss of Doherty.... clearly they’ve been unable to cope losing a player of such calibre

no clearer case of cause and effect will you find

Back
Top Bottom