Massive weekend coming up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sunderland away then Norwich home.

Any predictions?

The scum play Citeh so this is going to be a VERY interesting weekend as far as the gap goes.

Looking forward to Norwich as this will be my last game this season unfortunately.....trips not working out for games unfortunately. LARGE IT TIME!

I know I owe Yidobuckler a beer....anyone else?

I am massively worried about this weekend, I think we will be lucky to get anything from the Sunderland game.
And I can see Woolwich beating Citeh at home... I really hope my fears are proved wrong though...

stickygerbil said:
I am massively worried about this weekend, I think we will be lucky to get anything from the Sunderland game.
And I can see Woolwich beating Citeh at home... I really hope my fears are proved wrong though...

Sunderland will be a tough game for sure but I think we will grind out a result. Citeh off the back of some bad results I think will smash the Scum.......:praying:

Sunderland could fuck us up if we are not on our A game. Hopefully Parker and Sandro can both play and fuck them up first. Bendtner seems to be full of confidence and the moment and that McClean looks a dangerous player.

I was glad Lennon didnt start yesterday, didnt want him breaking down again but he could potentialy put in another super sub role here I think...

I'd start the same XI as yesterday for the Sunderland game, barring King in for Gallas. Then I'd bring in Lennon, Saha and Gallas for Sandro, King and VDV for the Norwich game, if VDV can't play two games in three days. I'd take 4 points from the two games over the Easter weekend, as I can't see either Woolwich or Chelsea doing better than that. If we're in the same position we're in now, with Sunderland game behind us, and Chelsea and Woolwich still to play eachother, I think we'll have a great chance to finish 3rd.

I can see a draw against Sunderland and a win against Norwich.

I certainly don't see the scum overturning City. I suspect a draw is the most likely outcome.

Le Scum are good at home and City are having a wobble, certainly wouldnt rule out a win for them

If Aguero is available then City will win. Woolwich looked shakey as fuck against QPR, there wobbly defense won't be able to handle Aguero, Balotelli and Silva dropping deep.

I think we can win in Sunderland. Play like we did against Swansea and we can beat anyone, just remember to keep the tempo up and chase the ball down!

I have my own private fears about City implosion... at one stage this season, ArseAnal were due to do US a favour by beating them... and I still think they will, but it will be for their own benefit rather than helping us out... we need to take care of our own business at Sunderland first... unbeaten over Easter MUST be the first target, a draw and win would be realistic... two wins and we're in dreamland... the upcoming ArseAnal-Chelsea match is key, as SOMEONE will drop points... and we have to be right there to take advantage...

no let up between now and May... it's what we signed up for... an exciting end to the season in which WE ARE STILL INVOLVED...
come on, after our first two defeats of the season, who could've seen this scenario... we're still VERY much in it, it's a 7 game Cup Final Season starting now... BRING IT THE FUCK ON!!

Pressure on both of them is immense and even though Citeh are having a wobble they are still a more stable unit than the Scum. A returning Aguero against that defence should make all the difference.

As for us against Sunderland, always a tough tie. We're getting back into form and they are in the typical MoN no man's land of midtable. Should come down to hunger and with us finally having balance with Azza back we SHOULD win.

1-0 win against Sunderland, a quality free kick from Brad Friedel in the 89th minute to send us ballistic,

as for scum vs citeh, well they already starting the pre-match chat so I'll go for nil-nil and Van Persie to get injured, (In De-Jong we trust)

parklanephil said:
Sunderland away then Norwich home.

Any predictions?

The scum play Citeh so this is going to be a VERY interesting weekend as far as the gap goes.

Looking forward to Norwich as this will be my last game this season unfortunately.....trips not working out for games unfortunately. LARGE IT TIME!

I know I owe Yidobuckler a beer....anyone else?

I don't think we've met but yeah, you probably owe me a beer. Ta. ;-)

I'm gonna be plastered, Windy owes me one as well. Not sure on my chances of getting that though!

0-0 away at Sunderland, 5-1 win against Naaaaarwich.

RVP to get decapitated by Balotelli on the Sunday and then Kolo Toure or Nasri scores a last minute winner.

YidoBuckler said:
I'm gonna be plastered, Windy owes me one as well. Not sure on my chances of getting that though!

Mate, looking forward to a meet-up on Monday and buying pints for your good self and Phil.

Not to crank up the pressure or nut'in, but I think EVERY WEEKEND between now and the end of the season will be MASSIVE (and the odd midweek too!)

But yes, I see yer point about the 2-games-in-3-days being slightly more MASSIVE in that we could actually get some vital points worth keeping...

O'Neill has got Sunderland proper organised, and a threat going forward.

Sessegnon seems to be buzzing about and causing havoc, suspect Parker might 'let him know he's there' early on.

McLean is having a cracking spell, and will definitely cause Walker some problems, but Kyle immense pace will get him out of any bother.

I'm going for a veeeeeeeeeery squeaky 2vs1 away win

COYS

Back
Top Bottom