Match ball from 1999 League Cup Final vs Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Evening. I am after one of the ~50-100 footballs produced for the 1999 League Cup Final against Leicester. I have included a photo below. Not too bothered about condition, although the less-used/worn the better.

If anyone has one/knows of someone who has one, can you please drop me a private/inbox message?

1999_final_tottenham_leicester.jpg.b01b37ddbbd83b66c67273944ee2e9a0.jpg

Last edited:
Evening. I am after one of the match balls produced for the 1999 League Cup Final against Leicester. I have included a photo below. Not too bothered about condition, although the less-used/worn the better.

If anyone has one/knows of someone who has one, can you please drop me a private/inbox message?

1999_final_tottenham_leicester.jpg.b01b37ddbbd83b66c67273944ee2e9a0.jpg
Hi, thankfully I'm only after one of the balls produced for the final
Oh that's alright then... I'll have a rummage around behind the sofa, and see if I can find one...

Might only have a 1961 FA Cup match ball though... sorry to disappoint!

I'm a bit confused. Do you want one of the actual match balls used in the final or just one of the same model as the ball used in the final? :sonhmm:

Not that I have either I'm afraid. Just curious and wasting a little time before beer o clock. :pochbye:

I'm a bit confused. Do you want one of the actual match balls used in the final or just one of the same model as the ball used in the final? :sonhmm:

Not that I have either I'm afraid. Just curious and wasting a little time before beer o clock. :pochbye:

No worries, it is a bit confusing. There are usually ~100 balls produced for each final (back then). I would prefer an unused one, rather than one actually kicked on the day.

No worries, it is a bit confusing. There are usually ~100 balls produced for each final (back then). I would prefer an unused one, rather than one actually kicked on the day.
oh-really-oh-5bf9f0.jpg

oh-do-you-effgli.jpg

Genuinely couldn't decide between the two...

While we're at it... I'd quite like an original Beatles: White album, first copy... signed by all the band if poss...
Anyone got one lying around they could let me have...?

PM me! Ta.

Oh, and if any of you have the original Turin shroud in the attic... would love one of those too... ta!

Paging Ozle Ozle . Your presence is required in this thread.

ohhh I’ve been away (you lot were all so miserable)

If only I’d come sooner, I had two of these, both unkicked and signed by some bloke (not an actual player, just some random guy)

unfortunately as I was getting them out for their monthly clean a bigger boy came and kicked them over the fence into Old Man Workingsops garden.

I would go and ask for them back but he is still mad at me from the time I left his back gate open and his prize terrier got out andgot stuck in a rabbit hole.

Edit: autocorrect fail, not terrier, should say Toddler

oh-really-oh-5bf9f0.jpg

oh-do-you-effgli.jpg

Genuinely couldn't decide between the two...

While we're at it... I'd quite like an original Beatles: White album, first copy... signed by all the band if poss...
Anyone got one lying around they could let me have...?

PM me! Ta.

Oh, and if any of you have the original Turin shroud in the attic... would love one of those too... ta!
I have the skull of St.Patrick for sale at £15k if you're interested, and a smaller one (when he was a boy) for just £3k.

I swapped some stuff for some magic beans as a younger man, apparently some similar beans were quite famous to almost mythological levels.

I've also got Katie Price's original hymen, but it's got some superficial damage...I think it has actually been kicked during a match though tbh.

Make me an offer...

Back
Top Bottom