Match fred: Chelski (a) - The Jimmy Greaves derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

VirginiaSpur said:
Probably some rapper.

:sandro:

Eh? I mean the comic use of phrases that have two meanings...are rappers multi-skilled these days?

docomospur said:
As another non-Brit, no idea who all those people are in Reptile's post :saha:

Well Sid's long since dead. He and Babs did a series of low-rent but very popular films in the 70s where the laughs were chiefly garnered through sexual innuendo and farce.

carry%2Bon%2Bhenry.jpg

He looks like an old economics professor of mine from college. Coincidentally, he was the dirtiest old man that I've ever met in my life.

Great result imo.

We battered them and with a van rapist or a grannyshagger we would be beating manshitty. But we dont have that. Very happy though.

Easy fix. Bring in the "Auld Slapper" and have the boys run the train on her decrepit ass. We'll have a whole team of granny shaggers real fucking quick!

yep i'd have taken the point before the game, but now lets all switch to the we're going on another unbeaten run thread :ledleylick:

There was a funny moment during the game where Lampard went over to our end to take a corner, we started sing "he eats when he wants, he eats when he waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants, Frank Lampard, he eats when he wants". Lampard actually burst out laughing and shook his head! :laugh:

Cracking day yesterday, this was the first Chelsea away game I've done with other people, previous couple of times I went alone. We sang from the train at Wimbledon, all the way to the ground. When you get out at Fulham Broadway, the away fans have to walk all the way around the stadium! I have to admit I was a little worried that a pub would empty out with us getting a shoeing! :laugh:

There were loads of day trippers, they were even selling half and half Chelsea/Spurs scarves! :harryfacepalm:

Thelonious said:
There was a funny moment during the game where Lampard went over to our end to take a corner, we started sing "he eats when he wants, he eats when he waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants, Frank Lampard, he eats when he wants". Lampard actually burst out laughing and shook his head! :laugh:

Cracking day yesterday, this was the first Chelsea away game I've done with other people, previous couple of times I went alone. We sang from the train at Wimbledon, all the way to the ground. When you get out at Fulham Broadway, the away fans have to walk all the way around the stadium! I have to admit I was a little worried that a pub would empty out with us getting a shoeing! :laugh:

There were loads of day trippers, they were even selling half and half Chelsea/Spurs scarves! :harryfacepalm:

Probably making them for Wembley and put a few out early just in case we fuck up on Tuesday.

if i ever see a cunt in a half n half spurs them cunts scarf, he'll be wearing it tied to a fucking lampost.
thought we were excellent yesterday, wasnt too sure at the start but we set up to stifle them, which we did, and then impose our game when we could, whilst not getting caught out. from the minute ade nicked the pass from boswinga and ran the length of the field before overhitting the cross to walker, chelsea looked woried, they realised we could break on them quicker than they could cope with and dropped back 10 yards. ok, they hit the post from a free kick and had a couple of chances, but how many 'should have scored' chances did they have ? we had lots more. we imposed our game on a team who brought on a sub that cost more than our whole team, credit to us , we were and are better than chelsea.
we've had our 'blip' and some shit luck in it, but overall, we've played well for the most part without getting the goals, a decent run now and we can still get 3rd.
whatever happens, to be in this position, now, is a great effort, be proud of it, even if we drift away, this has been a great season.

docomospur said:
Thelonious said:

That's bizarre. Who in their right mind would want to buy half and half scarves?

I've seen this a lot lately, it's basically a scarf to indicate which match you were at. Bit silly as it looks like you just support both teams.

Back
Top Bottom