Match fred QPR (h) - the Terry Venables derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look at the back and forth between @TheRealFlannerz (Flannerz on here) and @MCR_THFC

It's so surprising to see some opinions of some Tottenham 'supporters'

Ramsingh said:
Look at the back and forth between @TheRealFlannerz (Flannerz on here) and @MCR_THFC

Best bit "@mcr_thfc: @therealflannerz how many chances you want to give hes shite..."

:avbshock:

You could actually feel the wave of relief when we scored the 2nd run through the air.

Quite a strange atmosphere but hopefully the players and fans will start to feel a bit more confident now.

Stanners said:
Ramsingh said:

Best bit "@mcr_thfc: @therealflannerz how many chances you want to give hes shite..."

:avbshock:
I tried to educate him but failed :(

I said earlier on twitter, I wish that they charged to use twitter so I can boo shit tweeters. Similar logic. Colossal morons

Back
Top Bottom