Match Thread: S.S. Lazio - Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
Spurs take on Lazio at the Lane in the first Europa Group Round Match.
Kick Off - 8:05pm Thursday 20th September

I can see us playing Falque and Townsend in this match, alongside some regular starting 11 players.
Remember QPR at home is only 3 days after this match, so there will be some heavy squad rotation!

Can see AVB playing some of the squad members that need match time in this game.

Lloris

Walker, Dawson, Caulker, Naughton

Sandro
Huddlestone
Dembele

Townsend Dempsey
Adebayor

My starting 11 would be

[centre]Lloris
Walker Dawson Caulker BAE (If INJ Naughton)

Huddlestone Parker
Falque

Townsend Adebayor Dempsey[/centre]

Ramsingh you joker, trying to be the new Sibs or Reptile or something :akabusi:

Why are you obsessed with Falque playing against Lazio dude?

I know the QPR game will affect what side we play, obviously. But this is Lazio, not Hearts.

sammyspurs said:
Thursday Nights Chanel 5!

EL is where its at this year....potential for some great matches. Who cares about top 4, if we win this Cup?! :beer:

I'm with you Sammy. Win the Europa League > finish fourth in the league. I do understand people not agreeing but for me that's the way it is.

3728.jpg

S.L.R said:
sammyspurs said:
Thursday Nights Chanel 5!

EL is where its at this year....potential for some great matches. Who cares about top 4, if we win this Cup?! :beer:

I'm with you Sammy. Win the Europa League > finish fourth in the league. I do understand people not agreeing but for me that's the way it is.

Yeah its one of those topics that divide opinions. Ive actually changed stance of this from a couple years ago.

The CL run was incredible, but swap lifting the Uefa Cup for the potential to qualify for the CL? No way. I want glory. I'll let Levy worry about tv rights and all that shit.

Im a fan, not a chairman.

Yeah of course, would be great. But if it comes down to playing 17 year olds against the likes of Lazio because we're scared of using first teamers, then I'd be against that.

S.L.R said:
Ramsingh you joker, trying to be the new Sibs or Reptile or something :akabusi:

Why are you obsessed with Falque playing against Lazio dude?

I know the QPR game will affect what side we play, obviously. But this is Lazio, not Hearts.

falque637a.jpg

Just look at him!

No but seriously he has such potential, in two years he could he a brilliant starting 11 player.
I've seen him play 3 times and I have been so impressed!

Back
Top Bottom