Match Thread: S.S. Lazio - Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I could see the front row of the Lazio fans from my seat above them so saw the people in those pictures. Some of them looked so smart as well they looked quality

AlMacca_ said:
I could see the front row of the Lazio fans from my seat above them so saw the people in those pictures. Some of them looked so smart as well they looked quality
gay-chang-community.gif

Isn't the shit attendance down to the fact it was free for ST's? Means a lot of them would've had tickets that couldn't make the evening game or couldn't be bothered. I'd expect the next game(s) to be slightly fuller..

And I don't think the 1882 movement would be allocated blocks because it would be seen as the club promoting aggressive behaviour or something ridiculous. People don't understand that we can go to football to support the team and sing, it will always be tinged with "they use bad language" or "offensive chanting". Promoting an atmosphere at a club in England just won't happen, unfortunately.

It can happen at English clubs, I've seen a section of a ground set aside for an ultras style group and they can stand without being hassled, wave flags/banners etc. Will it happen at Spurs? I highly doubt it but who knows, perhaps other clubs doing the same would help snowball something. I don't see any harm in petitioning the club even though I don't think they'd give in.

I mean, it allegedly has already happened at the Emirates, with the Red Action being granted a section of the stadium where they can get their redness on. They consider it their "biggest achievement to date".

Éperons said:
I mean, it allegedly has already happened at the Emirates, with the Red Action being granted a section of the stadium where they can get their redness on. They consider it their "biggest achievement to date".
Bin bags are mostly black. :adestare:

Blanchflower said:
1882 said:
Either that or he would've had the same hearing in the West Upper as AVB seems to have had in the dug-out... can't believe AVB didn't hear it? Fence sitting of the highest order, or doesn't he want to 'commit'? of COURSE he heard it, EVERYONE in the ground fucking heard it!

No one else around me in the East Upper heard it.

No one in Paxton Upper heard it either.

Ramsingh said:
Blanchflower said:
1882 said:
Either that or he would've had the same hearing in the West Upper as AVB seems to have had in the dug-out... can't believe AVB didn't hear it? Fence sitting of the highest order, or doesn't he want to 'commit'? of COURSE he heard it, EVERYONE in the ground fucking heard it!

No one else around me in the East Upper heard it.

No one in Paxton Upper heard it either.
Probably because that is as far away as you can get from the incident and the away fans. I swear. It was unmistakable.

Nuff said? You play down the monkey chants, then post a link with Lazio fans chanting "Duce" in honour of Mussolini and giving "Sieg Heil" salutes.

Oh dont tell me....its a Roman salute. And I suppose the Swastika is Chinese when the far right fly it too.

Back
Top Bottom