Match Thread: S.S. Lazio - Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArtyB said:
S.L.R said:
I don't get why he's just coloured his arms in. No design, just literally coloured his arms in with a block of ink.

It's the random rectangles on his stomach that are weird...

Don't convicts in Eastern European countries get black blocks on there hands/arms to show they've been to prison? Similar to the rosary bead tattoos in England and tear drops for murders in America.
Don't why this bloke had them though, they look fucking shit.

sammyspurs said:
sammyspurs said:
Looks like he's covered up loads of old stuff

Bump

:avbshock:

I'm guessing it was his Justin Beiber Tattoos.

biebertat31.jpg

sammyspurs said:
sammyspurs said:
Looks like he's covered up loads of old stuff
CAMPIONI ITALIANI 2001
CAMPIONI ITALIANI 2002
CAMPIONI ITALIANI 2003
CAMPIONI ITALIANI 2004
CAMPIONI ITALIANI 2005
CAMPIONI ITALIANI 2006
CAMPIONI ITALIANI 2007
CAMPIONI ITALIANI 2008
CAMPIONI ITALIANI 2009
CAMPIONI ITALIANI 2010
CAMPIONI ITALIANI 2011

ArtyB said:
On a separate point...how about these for a smileys...

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
Well, the jury is still out on the rest of the Lazio fans, but at least we can figure that HE isn't racist.

Why's that, you say? Well, I figure he's only got about 6-7 months of tatooing left before he accomplishes his goal of becoming a black man.

He's a reverse Michael Jackson.

empefour said:
That guy was the one orchestrating everything at Liverpool St. I saw them outside Hamilton Hall, and in the station with their West Ham caps on.
He was in the group that got kicked off the train at Bruce Grove where they were starting with our dans and the police.

I assume the West Ham thing is in homage to the ICF.

Back
Top Bottom