Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FNR171dXIAI9Y2l

Ok - I’ll post it here then

Sammy - even though youre a massive cunt and we’ve been arguing on forums literally tor a decade now - Ive realised I can’t never truly hate your cause you’re Spurs and a fellow sufferer by association. And that means a lot to me because we’re both associated with this great club. You’re Spurs though and though not some Yank stats cunt. I’m kindadrunk rn but don’t care you’re a good man deep inside and love Poch I’m sure.

I loveyou man
You should drunk post more often

100c5d677cc28ea3f154c70d641f655b_meme-crying-gif-crying-gif-meme_620-340.gif

sammyspurs sammyspurs i wanna send you a DM
Ok - I’ll post it here then

Sammy - even though youre a massive cunt and we’ve been arguing on forums literally tor a decade now - Ive realised I can’t never truly hate your cause you’re Spurs and a fellow sufferer by association. And that means a lot to me because we’re both associated with this great club. You’re Spurs though and though not some Yank stats cunt. I’m kindadrunk rn but don’t care you’re a good man deep inside and love Poch I’m sure.

I loveyou man

This is not a dig at Poch but Jose seem to have identified areas of the squad that need strengthening and is going out there and getting the best he can for the budget, and before people moan it’s levy’s fault last season with Poch we had a huge transfer kitty last season, I know it’s early days but I’m excited to see us next season with these solid premier league proven additions!

Doherty was one if the worst players i have ever seen in a Spurs shirt. The club offload him saving £80k a week in wages and replace him with a top quality player and we are still not happy.

What the fuck has happened to our fanbase.

Well the last couple of pages have been very touching. 😭 Just had a cry wank.

On a serious note, we all know we will have future cunt offs. And when that time comes. I will look back at these pages, smile and be reminded that, ultimately, we all want the same thing... we are all a fundamental part of Tottenham Hotspur FC... and in our hearts we will celebrate or commiserate our successes and failures together... as family.

Come on you spurs.

:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom