Matt Doherty

ILSpur

You gotta trust ole Gibbsy.

Ok - I’ll post it here then

Sammy - even though youre a massive cunt and we’ve been arguing on forums literally tor a decade now - Ive realised I can’t never truly hate your cause you’re Spurs and a fellow sufferer by association. And that means a lot to me because we’re both associated with this great club. You’re Spurs though and though not some Yank stats cunt. I’m kindadrunk rn but don’t care you’re a good man deep inside and love Poch I’m sure.

I loveyou man
You should drunk post more often

ArcspacE

Supporter
ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
sammyspurs sammyspurs i wanna send you a DM
Ok - I’ll post it here then

Sammy - even though youre a massive cunt and we’ve been arguing on forums literally tor a decade now - Ive realised I can’t never truly hate your cause you’re Spurs and a fellow sufferer by association. And that means a lot to me because we’re both associated with this great club. You’re Spurs though and though not some Yank stats cunt. I’m kindadrunk rn but don’t care you’re a good man deep inside and love Poch I’m sure.

I loveyou man

Fattynomates

Supporter
Formerly Known As Fatty1mate
This is not a dig at Poch but Jose seem to have identified areas of the squad that need strengthening and is going out there and getting the best he can for the budget, and before people moan it’s levy’s fault last season with Poch we had a huge transfer kitty last season, I know it’s early days but I’m excited to see us next season with these solid premier league proven additions!

cretinousgoat

Voiceoftheposhseats hates brown people and Muslims
Well the last couple of pages have been very touching. 😭 Just had a cry wank.

On a serious note, we all know we will have future cunt offs. And when that time comes. I will look back at these pages, smile and be reminded that, ultimately, we all want the same thing... we are all a fundamental part of Tottenham Hotspur FC... and in our hearts we will celebrate or commiserate our successes and failures together... as family.

Come on you spurs.

:dierpochhug:

442gaz 442gaz
Groupie

That last comment by doc is a kick in the *******s if u ask me

Jason Ash Jason Ash
Has a lot to say

I know he's got to say all that crap re. joining Spurs, but what a load of crap. No Matt, no you can't play in midfield, or in a back 4 or in a back 3. You are a wing back and Nuno made you. As for the rest of the comments, you're soon forgotten you wee snake

Christoffer With
One of the best days of Matts career leaving us.

Bye then Matt.You have peaked and you´ll get destroyed if they gonna play you in a back four.

Grass was greaner after ten seasons.Looking forward to beating Spurs I am.

Bill McCai said:

Matt Doherty: 'I'll give absolutely everything I can for this club' | Tottenham Hotspur
Matt Doherty sees his move to the Club as “a big step forward” after swapping old gold for new beginnings in north London.
www.tottenhamhotspur.com

“Particularly graceless interview, especially the big club bull.

Hope we get in ANM now and embarass the **** out of him.“

Yee...Doh!
Just doesn't shut up

Rubbish fee, rubbish interview, I’m well and truly ****ed off. I would wish Matt good luck after all the things he’s done at Wolves, but reading that interview and given the fee likely means he was being a **** about the opportunity to move, then good ****ing riddance.

Top Bottom