Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guess that was what I was wondering... Was he as bad as I remembered.

How about Gudni?
I remember the name but I can't say I remember the player, he must have been levels of shit but not Mitchell Thomas stand out levels.

I thought of another one, Bunjecevic

Remember when we signed Bunje he was a Hoddle signing and he compared him to Beckenbauer

:dawsonlol:

I remember the name but I can't say I remember the player, he must have been levels of shit but not Mitchell Thomas stand out levels.

11045-zoom.jpg

1988 - 1994.

I thought of another one, Bunjecevic

It's funny how I've mentally blocked out many of the 90's players, but the mere mention of their names always brings a shiver.

people were so excited when we signed this shambolic streak of piss. I said I didn't think he can play in a 4 but I understood why we signed him at that price and if we planned to play a back 3.

I was dead wrong. He is shit in a 3 as well...he's just shit and he should have been booted out and not Aurier.

By the end of the weekend the happy clapper/apologists will have it as a top corner shot from our own box.

Doherty made a terrible cross that the defender then fucked up and knocked on to Hjobjerg for a lucky goal. The fact some are using that terrible cross as positive for Doherty shows how little quality he actually has to praise.
Its like those people who think we played well in the first 3 games just because we won. A goal got scored, so the cross must be fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom