Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the moment he has gone through a meteoric fall from 'genuine quality premier league player' to 'why is this guy playing in this league, he wouldn't even make it in the Championship' in the space of a season. Baffling.

I'm super angry right now but even so absolutely shocking signing. When you consider we let Walker Peters go for the same fee roughly it's just fucking shocking business.

Had high hopes when he signed and have been defending him ever since, but abysmal again tonight. Every match, I see him win a header on the touch line in an attacking position and think -he’s going to do something today - but then he has a mare. Not going to work out for him here I’m afraid. Already too far gone.

Doherty is absolute dog shit. We could've got Castagne who ended up going to Leicester, but levy didn't want to lay out the additional few million quid, but he was willing to bank roll a Bale return, a player we just didn't need at that time. Maybe we can pick Aarons up from Norwich but he hasn't convinced me to be honest.

Should have started at RB.
Aurier was totally ineffectual 1st half and was rightly yanked off at HT.
You thought aurier should of come off over doherty? Worst player on the pitch tonight and that takes some doing to be the worst in amongst that shower. Although in fairness PEH aside any player really could of been pulled and not complained one bit.

Back
Top Bottom