Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif
:levystare:

sammyspurs sammyspurs i wanna send you a DM
Ok - I’ll post it here then

Sammy - even though youre a massive cunt and we’ve been arguing on forums literally tor a decade now - Ive realised I can’t never truly hate your cause you’re Spurs and a fellow sufferer by association. And that means a lot to me because we’re both associated with this great club. You’re Spurs though and though not some Yank stats cunt. I’m kindadrunk rn but don’t care you’re a good man deep inside and love Poch I’m sure.

I loveyou man

Sammy - even though youre a massive cunt and we’ve been arguing on forums literally tor a decade now - Ive realised I can’t never truly hate your cause you’re Spurs and a fellow sufferer by association. And that means a lot to me because we’re both associated with this great club. You’re Spurs though and though not some Yank stats cunt. I’m kindadrunk rn but don’t care you’re a good man deep inside and love Poch I’m sure.

I loveyou man
Join you for a threesome, guys?

tenor.gif

I loveyou man
You will regret this for another decade.

But cheers, and ditto

:pochcry:

I loveyou man
I’m going to vomit

I loveyou man

:hugoshock:

:sonpoint::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom