Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

Ok - I’ll post it here then

Sammy - even though youre a massive cunt and we’ve been arguing on forums literally tor a decade now - Ive realised I can’t never truly hate your cause you’re Spurs and a fellow sufferer by association. And that means a lot to me because we’re both associated with this great club. You’re Spurs though and though not some Yank stats cunt. I’m kindadrunk rn but don’t care you’re a good man deep inside and love Poch I’m sure.

I loveyou man
He's whining cunt, no wonder he's here 24/7

Sammy - even though youre a massive cunt and we’ve been arguing on forums literally tor a decade now - Ive realised I can’t never truly hate your cause you’re Spurs and a fellow sufferer by association. And that means a lot to me because we’re both associated with this great club. You’re Spurs though and though not some Yank stats cunt. I’m kindadrunk rn but don’t care you’re a good man deep inside and love Poch I’m sure.

I loveyou man

Let's hope next season we are all too busy celebrating the team's successes to have time for cunt offs
:mourthumb:

They'll still be there:

' Yes! Champions! I told you PEH was the missing link!'
'No you didn't. You wanted Levy to save his money.'
'Nuh'
'Yea. Instead of spending money on him, you wanted to Dembele and Bale to have a baby so by the time ENIC paid off the stadium their boy could get us closer to 3rd instead of 4th!'
'Nuh...I said Sissoko and Modric'
'You are not allowed to enjoy this success'

I loveyou man
You should drunk post more often

100c5d677cc28ea3f154c70d641f655b_meme-crying-gif-crying-gif-meme_620-340.gif

Back
Top Bottom