Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose is turning us into a team of bastards.. No more nicey nicey may the best team win bollocks.. Bully oppositions into submission, losing is not an option attitude.. Everything this club has lacked for a long long time.

This is a good signing nice to see that levy has sanctioned this transfer especially seeing his age at nearly 29.
I think the signings have been well thought out, with EPL experience in mind and what was needed.
I think Jose is not hanging about and hopefully the team should bounce back next season.

A consistent performer, Doherty has missed just seven league matches in the last four seasons. He has featured in 95 games in all competitions since Wolves returned to the Premier League in 2018, contributing 15 goals and 15 assists in that time.

Chuffed! Great investment. Excellent, thoroughly used to the PL from a tough fighting, quality team. We can drop him straight in the deep end. As good as it gets for this cash, and frankly I'd have said yes for double or more the price.

442gaz 442gaz
Groupie

That last comment by doc is a kick in the *******s if u ask me

Jason Ash Jason Ash
Has a lot to say

I know he's got to say all that crap re. joining Spurs, but what a load of crap. No Matt, no you can't play in midfield, or in a back 4 or in a back 3. You are a wing back and Nuno made you. As for the rest of the comments, you're soon forgotten you wee snake

Christoffer With
One of the best days of Matts career leaving us.

Bye then Matt.You have peaked and you´ll get destroyed if they gonna play you in a back four.

Grass was greaner after ten seasons.Looking forward to beating Spurs I am.

Bill McCai said:

Matt Doherty: 'I'll give absolutely everything I can for this club' | Tottenham Hotspur
Matt Doherty sees his move to the Club as “a big step forward” after swapping old gold for new beginnings in north London.
www.tottenhamhotspur.com

“Particularly graceless interview, especially the big club bull.

Hope we get in ANM now and embarass the **** out of him.“

Yee...Doh!
Just doesn't shut up

Rubbish fee, rubbish interview, I’m well and truly ****ed off. I would wish Matt good luck after all the things he’s done at Wolves, but reading that interview and given the fee likely means he was being a **** about the opportunity to move, then good ****ing riddance.

Back
Top Bottom