Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looked absolutely gassed yesterday and he'd only been on the pitch 45 minutes.

For someone who was renowned for his attacking play at Wolves, he moves fucking glacially at times - there's just no sharpness to his game.

Docherty was certainly worth a try, but he is too limited for the kind of RB or RWB we need...

Worth the punt, but I think it's clear that he was already at the right level with Wolves!

tenor.gif

If these last few years have taught me anything. It is to never rule out a player after just their first year.

But if he has a bad second year we should look to off load him.

Just seen the 2nd goal again
he misplaced a pass which lead to them getting the ball
Also he is with Lingard and then stops tracking him. He just ball watches. Pathetic.

That trio of Dier Sanchez Doherty must never see the Premier league field again
Oh they will. Is Doherty simple? I know he’s Irish but he has a very vacant, confused demeanour

Back
Top Bottom