Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All time shit spurs eleven

Hart
Tramanzani
Rocha
Fazio
Doherty
Pratt
Dozzell
Berti
Docherty
Postiga
Boothe
fbeZ5w.gif

In my defence that was based on his performances for Wolves. Most people on here thought the same.

He's fucking shit now. There might be something to say for the fact that he thinks he's made it as far as he can go and doesn't give a shit anymore. Who the fuck knows.
Or that he just really deeply loves Woolwich as he said. I can see him in future laughing about how shit he was and getting patted on the back by gooners( basically what Cundy does)

Or that he just really deeply loves Woolwich as he said. I can see him in future laughing about how shit he was and getting patted on the back by gooners( basically what Cundy does)

Silly talk......I assume you jest.

He's just a classic example of how a player can be lost without a specific system and group of players around them.

Silly talk......I assume you jest.

He's just a classic example of how a player can be lost without a specific system and group of players around them.
Also see Dele.

On Doherty, he's physically feeble, a poor 1v1 defender and technically limited. Essentially the last person you want at fullback. He'll be gone next summer/maybe Jan anyway so no use getting too hung up on his shitness.

Also see Dele.

On Doherty, he's physically feeble, a poor 1v1 defender and technically limited. Essentially the last person you want at fullback. He'll be gone next summer/maybe Jan anyway so no use getting too hung up on his shitness.

Yeh.... Japh being a legit option at RB has rendered him surplus.... Probably get a better price for him in Jan so def. time to sell.

Last edited:
Also see Dele.

Id put money on Jan shocking player desperately over promoted. And I'm not entirely joking about him laughing post career. Alot of players hide there ineptness with stuff like "yeah my heart wasn't in it there. Boy hood fan (fill in blank) so you know" giggle...

How do you know that?

Well documented that Jose planned to play him in a lopsided formation and have Davies as the inverted LB and have Doherty as the RWB, this was before the club brought in Reguilon

The more I think about Davies and Doherty as our starting full backs the more I think Jose was trolling when he came here.

Well documented that Jose planned to play him in a lopsided formation and have Davies as the inverted LB and have Doherty as the RWB, this was before the club brought in Reguilon

The more I think about Davies and Doherty as our starting full backs the more I think Jose was trolling when he came here.
He wasn't trolling mate he was just fucking clueless. Utterly left behind. Man's finished

Back
Top Bottom