Matt le Tissier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The state of that cunt calling for someone to lose their job, and the double barrelled surname says it all.

Sorry but isn't the real issue what Le Tissier wrote in the first place or am I missing something here?

Whether it was his intention or not it looks like he is comparing people who wear face masks whilst out in public to Nazis and people who don't as some kind of fucking heroes.

Le Tissier has just revealed himself to be yet another old git who's past his sell by date. Very sad. I imagine Soton will be rethinking his position.

Oh and plenty of people have double-barrelled surnames nowadays so not sure why this is relevant.

Honestly who cares?

Give my post 1,000 disagrees. I won't lose sleep over it.
It's not the disagreeing, that doesn't bother me in the slightest it's the fact that the guy hasn't posted a thing in the four years he's been on here and only ever posted two disagrees before. Just seems a bit 'spooky'.

What a fucking idiot. Even if that’s what he thinks he’s a moron for entertaining the idea of sharing it.
Another dickhead whose career is probably ended by some slack jawed posturing on social media.

Stand in the queue behind Ron Atkinson and Rodney Marsh...rightly so

I find it funny that people who are aggressively right wing gammon who years for the 70s when it was okay to be racist/sexist/misogynistic throw around words like "Woke" and "Snowflake" as insults as if it's a bad thing to not want to be a prick!

Snowflake is the funniest one because it's always used in the context of people who get upset about everything but the irony is that gammon get more upset about "Snowflakes" than so called Snowflakes get about anything else.

lot of wankers on twitter, anyone with some numbers in their profile or a union jack..

"Dan 55. hates snowflakes, pro Brexit, don't like my view do one. Rule Britannia! up the Chels"

>disagreed with this post

tenor.gif
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: Now here is a really 'spooky' thing. riff raff has disappeared, along with his 'disagrees'.

I find it funny that people who are aggressively right wing gammon who years for the 70s when it was okay to be racist/sexist/misogynistic throw around words like "Woke" and "Snowflake" as insults as if it's a bad thing to not want to be a prick!

Snowflake is the funniest one because it's always used in the context of people who get upset about everything but the irony is that gammon get more upset about "Snowflakes" than so called Snowflakes get about anything else.

lot of wankers on twitter, anyone with some numbers in their profile or a union jack..

"Dan 55. hates snowflakes, pro Brexit, don't like my view do one. Rule Britannia! up the Chels"

Why is anyone with a Union Flag in their profile a wanker?

Why is anyone with a Union Flag in their profile a wanker?

Because according to snowflakes it means you support , Tommy Robinson wear Reebok classics and an Adidas tracksuit and go Muslim bashing every weekend after 10 pints of stellar and a gram of Charlie

I detest generation woke, a determined bunch of wankers who are desperate to stretch the boundaries of what they should be morally outraged about whilst simultaneously casting damning aspersions and making revoulting generalisations about the white working classes.

Because according to snowflakes it means you support , Tommy Robinson wear Reebok classics and an Adidas tracksuit and go Muslim bashing every weekend after 10 pints of stellar and a gram of Charlie

I detest generation woke, a determined bunch of wankers who are desperate to stretch the boundaries of what they should be morally outraged about whilst simultaneously casting damning aspersions and making revoulting generalisations about the white working classes.

That is my interpretation as well.

Proud of your country? You must be a nazi.

Back
Top Bottom