Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The contrast between the two messages is night and day.

Given Emery could barely speak English, it's therefore blatantly obvious it's written by someone who has a command of the language, ergo the Marketing and PR team of the football club.

Poch's is clearly written by him, I'll take that all day long.

I guess you'll be sending your Christmas cards out this year signed with love from 'X' that you carved out of a potato and dipped in ink.
Of course ITS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!

Given Emery could barely speak English, it's therefore blatantly obvious it's written by someone who has a command of the language, ergo the Marketing and PR team of the football club.

Dearest Woolwich fans,

I would kindly like to thank you one and all for your initial pulchritudinous support but circumstances insist that I temporarily abstain from doing so. I aim to be succinct in this, my final post to you all, but feel obliged to express my mild dismay at your collective floccinaucinihilipilification of my methods....

You run a site and allow cunts to slag off this club on a daily basis, slag off the players, slag off the chairman, slag off ENIC and slag off Lewis.
Have you read the average transfer window thread?

It’s ok to call people peados, equate Danny Rose to black people “moaning” about slavery, allow people to continue to post here when you KNOW they were once members of goon-mania, and those who were “giving up” on Spurs because we sacked. Poch.
You didn’t mind those calling Arry a saggy faced cunt for years.

But you’re happy to allow yellow cards and bans because someone has a heavily critical view of Pochettino as a manager and thought Dele was poor before last week.

Good one. Used to be forum over there.......maybe if you lot didn’t catch a dose of the “Robbies” you’d be able to run it properly.

But good job for moving this piss thread where it belongs. Finally.

Newsflash 5 minute fan - we qualified for the CL under Redknapp and got to a Quarter final at the first attempt.

I love the notion that we only got José because of Maurico - we were 14th in the league when took over with 25 points from the last 24 league games. Yeah we definitely wouldn’t have got José had he not given us that relegation form!
How many times did we quilfy for CL under Redk
You run a site and allow cunts to slag off this club on a daily basis, slag off the players, slag off the chairman, slag off ENIC and slag off Lewis.

It’s ok to call people peados, equate Danny Rose to black people “moaning” about slavery, allow people to continue to post here when you KNOW they were once members of goon-mania, and those who were “giving up” on Spurs because we sacked. Poch.

But you’re happy to allow yellow cards and bans because someone has a heavily critical view of Pochettino as a manager and thought Dele was poor before last week.

Good one. Used to be forum over there.......maybe if you lot didn’t catch a dose of the “Robbies” you’d be able to run it properly.

Why dont you fuckk off then if you don't like it?

I notice Glenn Hoddle is in the Tottenham thread.

Ex Spurs manager. (And Chelsea).

Can we move this one there too???

Just for the general shithousery this site is clearly known for.

:levyeyes:

Heads up newbie - his name was Redknapp and we qualified twice but lost out on the second due to Chelsea. We did this with a strike force of Crouch and Defoe and centre midfield of Huddlestone and Palaciois as well first time around.

So you’re point was......
Yet we had Modric, Bale and VdV for a bit. Do whatever you want. We weren't in the same position back then and now. It's obvious, but arguing with people like you is pointless. If you can't see Poch's impact on the club then... ehat's the point

Yet we had Modric, Bale and VdV for a bit. Do whatever you want. We weren't in the same position back then and now. It's obvious, but arguing with people like you is pointless. If you can't see Poch's impact on the club then... ehat's the point

In our first season finishing 4th Bale didn’t come into the scene until after Christmas, Modric was out on the left and VDV wasn’t even here.

And you keep referring to this magical position - he left the club in 14th place and was sacked. He also wasted golden generation in previous seasons most of which he inherited.

As I have said previously it’s a decent manager living off the fruits of others and will soon be found elsewhere.

What is astonishing is this unwavering loyalty to the man - that this was a golden period for the club when it actually won nothing when mediocre Woolwich and United sides won multiple trophies on that time.

In our first season finishing 4th Bale didn’t come into the scene until after Christmas, Modric was out on the left and VDV wasn’t even here.

And you keep referring to this magical position - he left the club in 14th place and was sacked. He also wasted golden generation in previous seasons most of which he inherited.

As I have said previously it’s a decent manager living off the fruits of others and will soon be found elsewhere.

What is astonishing is this unwavering loyalty to the man - that this was a golden period for the club when it actually won nothing when mediocre Woolwich and United sides won multiple trophies on that time.
Who created that golden generation?

Who created that golden generation?

Daniel Levy and the DOF model, quite clearly.

Pochettino inherited Kane, Eriksen, Vertonghen, Lloris, Walker, Rose, Dembele, Lamela. He had nothing to with the Ali sighing given that this was driven by David Pleat.

Listening to you is like listening to a Belgium supporter giving credit to Roberto Martinez. Like him Pochettino walked into a club that had all of the talent there but bizarrely is being credited as being responsible for that.

Back
Top Bottom