Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you tell me what our identity was between mid 2017 and late 2019?

You are giving answers. Just irrelevant ones.
So why not say what our identity was. If we had one, you’d simply say what it was.
Your identity is pretty easy to fathom - a whining fuckwit who creeps around when we’re doing well, and kicks the club at every opportunity when we’re not. And you DEMAND answers to your ridiculous posts. Just fuck off again and do everyone a favour.

You're here 24/7. It's really sad to see what your life became. Ask yourself, how did I get here:harrysmile:
I’m ok with it though. I’m a sad lonely Spurs fan with no friends and I live in a basement with a laptop. I like it that way.

However, what was Tottenham’s playing style that identified them between mid 2017 and late 2019? Seeing as that’s the debate.

I can think of disastrous 11 month experiment with a diamond that we became synonymous with.
What was the rest?
We did not press for “2-3 years” after the Leicester season. That would have been 2019.

It quite something that the serial Poch apologists are still coming out with the same spiel. Wasted one of the clubs best generations - left the club in 14th place resulting in the current mess and yet he is still messiah. Dreaming of CL final? Hilarious that what’s supporters clamour for - they don’t want to win it, just get to the final.

Scenario A

The greatest thing he could do next is become manager of RM and come and buy Dele and Harry for £300m. And then turn Dele into a CL winning attacking midfielder. Harry lifts the CL trophy as an English captain of Real Madrid.
Meanwhile Spurs Escalate Troy into the first team and go and buy a second division midfielder for £5m. The rest can go towards paying off the stadium as the world falls apart due to Coronavirus. We finish 4th.

My admiration for Daniel Levy would go stratospheric if he pulled that particular deal off while convincing the fans he is “a fan”.

And Poch would have helped save Tottenham Hotspur FC. Flags would be seen around the stadium with his smiley chubby face again.

And scenario B. Fuck knows. We carry on our infinite loop of “project” and rebuild.

It quite something that the serial Poch apologists are still coming out with the same spiel. Wasted one of the clubs best generations - left the club in 14th place resulting in the current mess and yet he is still messiah. Dreaming of CL final? Hilarious that what’s supporters clamour for - they don’t want to win it, just get to the final.
Apparently we had the vigor of youth and a high intensity aggressive press right up until he was sacked

A ridiculous, utterly moronic post.

I guess Eastern European fans that joined the hype in 2015 don’t really follow us through the bad times long enough to know the real facts about this club.

:harrysmile:

CroSpurs is your typical ‘new’ fan who constantly needs to over compensate to prove his credentials.

The fact that he came on a Spurs forum and stated that he hopes Chelsea win the Europa well before the final tells you everything.

You know what I mean.

:adegrin2:

Yeah I know.

The thing is 7 year old me who fell in love with Hoddle ,Ardiles and Villa and cold smokey nights sitting on wooden seats at WHL with massive corner floodlights beaming onto the pitch had no idea about projects, top4 or balance sheets and regeneration of areas while maintaining profits.

Would have been fucking weird if I did.

But a part of me is still that 7 year old boy. Just (a lot) more cynical now.

Back
Top Bottom