Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EbrmnjyX0AE4xuW
His watch prob worth more than the contract

He looks a lot younger (Poch Snr) :)

I'd rather Poch went abroad, so when Jose wins the quadruple next year and the year after, he can retire gracefully and Poch can come back, with no expectations to match Jose's achievements.

No I haven't been at the vodka yet!

Fucks sake even the sacred Mr Poch isn't above a bit of bullshit.....

"After the Champions League final, four years in the top four, two years without signing [new players], a different management strategy was needed."

2 windows = 1 year.

Having read the rest of all that, there's no suggestion as to what this vision actually was? ....Not gonna othewise shit on the bloke, but upon getting into the stadium, he was afforded a spend up..... The rest is just standard stuff about coaching and loyalty.

"After the Champions League final, four years in the top four, two years without signing [new players], a different management strategy was needed."

2 windows = 1 year.

Having read the rest of all that, there's no suggestion as to what this vision actually was? ....Not gonna othewise shit on the bloke, but upon getting into the stadium, he was afforded a spend up..... The rest is just standard stuff about coaching and loyalty.

Its all in Spanish - so probably just lost in translation.

Its all in Spanish - so probably just lost in translation.

Dos anos.... (No, I don't speak Spanish).... They're not exactly translating deep philosophical musings.

I thought the vision was 2 strikers and a diamond? ....We spent 100m on 2 x #8s to make that happen.

2 windows = 1 year.

One and a half years actually mate.

Not signing anyone for 2 consecutive transfer windows means your going 1 and a half years without a signing.

Can you understand why, or would you like me to explain it to you again?

:goonermong:

Back
Top Bottom