Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just as a matter of interest would anybody here think any less of Poch if he was to manage Man Utd next ? or would everyone (maybe begrudgingly) wish him every success at his new club ??

Why would anyone think less of him? He was fired, he didn't choose to leave.

I would wish him success at his new club.

We're all aware that Jose is our manager and wish him nothing but success with our club.

Poch is back in the spotlight on here because he's on MNF. It was a chance tonight to show respect and honour the man but no, you couldn't help yourself and seem determined to bring up past arguments and grudges.

Basically you're a cunt and a boring one at that, not even an entertaining one. Just shut the fuck up for once in your miserable little life.

:dembelefingers:

He hasn't for Spurs though, unless you're messaging from another dimension in which he has. So until then.... he is currently failing (according to your standards not mine).

Jesus wept - he hasn’t even had a full season yet. He took over with us in 14th after the forum darling got sacked. If Jose gets a team of players that is the level of the one Poch had for 3 seasons and doesn’t win a single thing he deserves the same criticisms. The willingness to give Mauricio such a free pass really is quite something.

Jesus wept - he hasn’t even had a full season yet. He took over with us in 14th after the forum darling got sacked. If Jose gets a team of players that is the level of the one Poch had for 3 seasons and doesn’t win a single thing he deserves the same criticisms. The willingness to give Mauricio such a free pass really is quite something.

Juande Ramos didn't have a full season either and he'd won something. Winners win right?

We were 14 but the points gap to the Euro spots was a handful of points, with 2/3rds of the season still to play... with that in mind aren't' you a bit concerned that he had a big celebration with his coaching staff for finishing 6th/drawing with Crystal Palace?

It's not a big deal to me , but can we go from that to the treble? Standards slipping and all that?

Juande Ramos didn't have a full season either and he'd won something. Winners win right?

We were 14 but the points gap to the Euro spots was a handful of points, with 2/3rds of the season still to play... with that in mind aren't' you a bit concerned that he had a big celebration with his coaching staff for finishing 6th/drawing with Crystal Palace?

It's not a big deal to me , but can we go from that to the treble? Standards slipping and all that?

Juande Ramos was a manager that whose ability was massively elevated above his actual talent by a structure at Sevilla and was soon found out when that was no longer there.

I wonder who that sounds like.......

Yeah there was no problems to see - that 14th was a false position. We didn’t get annihilated 2-7 at home against Bayen. We didn’t get hammered 3-0 to Brighton. The team was in utter free fall which is why he had to go.

Just as a matter of interest would anybody here think any less of Poch if he was to manage Man Utd next ? or would everyone (maybe begrudgingly) wish him every success at his new club ??
Why would you wish him every success at a club whos success could be at the cost of our success.? Loved poch and if he managed on the continent id hope hed do well but not at a rival club

Why would you wish him every success at a club whos success could be at the cost of our success.? Loved poch and if he managed on the continent id hope hed do well but not at a rival club.
I simply asked a question but personally I agree. I'd hate to see him trying to rebuild a Premiership side and revisiting the stadium. Wish him every possible success, but abroad.

I simply asked a question but personally I agree. I'd hate to see him trying to rebuild a Premiership side and revisiting the stadium. Wish him every possible success, but abroad.

I don't see them as a direct rival like Woolwich or Chelsea or as disgusting as a club like Liverpool so I guess when you are getting to the 4th worst option, for me I wouldn't hold that much of a grudge against him.

I also don't see him going there impacting us that much. I guess it would be tougher for us to finish top 4 but maybe having more competition would force us to try and get top 4 by our own quality and not by backing in due to the shit of others.

Back
Top Bottom