Mauricio Pochettino

AberdeenYid

I'm very rarely proud of myself
Not a chance the result today says anything about whether he was the problem or not here.

He has been there for less than a month. Trying to make judgements on his time here based on this game is ridiculous.
Yep. I’d go as far as to say that he could be at PSG for twenty years and we couldn’t use that to make judgements on his time here.

snowkarl

Supporter
He/She/Aye/Nye
Sam Allardyce could probably win a cup with PSG in the French league, calm down Christ.
I honestly think Allardyce is underrated by most people

He's always been a very good manager.

The fact that he's a bit of a joker, fat and English means he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. Same as Moyes. Both really good managers who often over achieved.

Allardyce's behaviour in regards to agents, gravy and pints of wine is a different matter though..

In reality, the only thing he can do that matters is win the CL.
For the Owners and fans, yeah. But I think Poch went there to get the 'trophyless manager' monkey off his back, even if it's a couple Ligue 1 title and French Cups.

He'll be taking the first big job that is available once his 18 month contract is up.

snowkarl

Supporter
He/She/Aye/Nye
For the Owners and fans, yeah. But I think Poch went there to get the 'trophyless manager' monkey off his back, even if it's a couple Ligue 1 title and French Cups.

He'll be taking the first big job that is available once his 18 month contract is up.
If he does well, he'd have no reason not to renew. The PSG job is a dream, insane wages, cake walk league and great city if you're rich. If Mbappe fucks off you're just left with Neymar to please as well and no drama.

Top Bottom