Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In all fairness the majority of those are pretty close to the mark. Being 3-1 up and going down to 4-3 tends to suggest some pretty awful defending, which was the case. We also almost coughed up a late loser that we can thank VAR for.

And he wasn’t the only one

Very emotional night

Still buzzing

If we win ucl, and united will be out of top-4, United will be after him all summer. If they miss on ucl spot, their adidas contract will be under risk and woodward will look after ucl-winning manager in order to make statement for their sponsors.

3ZjocrqG6FG7Upyr8
3ZjocrqG6FG7Upyr8
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/617/cpsprodpb/3BFF/production/_106495351_capture.png
Love this!
Think we've found our 'Argentinian Sister club'!

Newell's were Messi's youth club, so they might find themselves mighty conflicted for the final!

If we win ucl, and united will be out of top-4, United will be after him all summer. If they miss on ucl spot, their adidas contract will be under risk and woodward will look after ucl-winning manager in order to make statement for their sponsors.
So? Fuck their sponsors. I don't see why Poch would want to leave his squad and a new stadium after such a run.

I have a group chat with work mates who all support Utd/Woolwich/Chelsea and they're all convinced Poch would definitely go if offered the Utd job, no questions asked. Surely I'm not just being extremely biased by saying he wouldn't?

So? Fuck their sponsors. I don't see why Poch would want to leave his squad and a new stadium after such a run.

I have a group chat with work mates who all support Utd/Woolwich/Chelsea and they're all convinced Poch would definitely go if offered the Utd job, no questions asked. Surely I'm not just being extremely biased by saying he wouldn't?
I agree and rate high our project but reality is that united is traditional establishment club with strong pulling power. If they will miss on top-4 and we win ucl they will do everything to bully us by their media power to get our manager. And especially considering that if we will win ucl we beat city and may beat liverpool-two united rivals.

Not really sure where to put this.

But I wonder what this is?

Eriksen contract?
Toby contract?
Kane injury update?

He was sent off on Wednesday night.
Was he really? I didn’t catch up with the match thread regularly and went to bed after the game it was a bit draining! He was offering his usual negative energy at the start and he did get short shrift from a couple of posters,you don’t need that on a night like Wednesday you need everybody being positive even if you don’t a 100% believe it yourself you do t let it show well at least not during the game!

Back
Top Bottom