Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

baseball joke GIF
Fair play, it went straight over my fucking head, i need to stay out of this thread.

Crazy how this Argentine with zero affiliation to our club prior just got us didnt he?

Those that tend to get us are the ones we gravitate towards. Jol and Poch made me feel the most connected to this club.

Graham and Ramos won us trophies and are in our history books however.
This with bells on is how I feel. Its an intangible thing but it's about the level of connection. Jol and Pochettino just had whatever 'IT' is ..Yiddo's.

Crazy how this Argentine with zero affiliation to our club prior just got us didnt he?

Those that tend to get us are the ones we gravitate towards. Jol and Poch made me feel the most connected to this club.

Graham and Ramos won us trophies and are in our history books however.
Some of us bleed Spurs. You, I'm sure. Me for sure, sammyspurs sammyspurs ,no doubt. Especially Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman

AND Pochettino. A great affiliation with the fans that some of us remember with fondness and appreciation. Proper yid. wanted the very best for Tottenham Hotspur.

Others have us as their adopted club. Win or lose, life goes on. No dramas. No expectations. No passion.
SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur ?

Last edited:
Some of us bleed Spurs. You, I'm sure. Me for sure, sammyspurs sammyspurs ,no doubt.

AND Pochettino. A great affiliation with the fans that some of us remember with fondness and appreciation. Proper yid. wanted the very best for Tottenham Hotspur.

Others have us as their adopted club. Win or lose, life goes on. No dramas. No expectations. No passion.
SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur ?
You never show passion for Spurs.

You show passion for hating Levy.

You are no more Spurs than George Graham was. A man you adore for being a trophy winner despite being a gooner legend.

You celebrated a PSG win last night harder than you've ever celebrated a Spurs one. Including Ajax.

Curious.

If it quacks...

I think what this current period of time is showing me is that my desire to see us win trophies isn’t as high as I thought it was.

When Poch went, all I wanted was to see someone come in who could win us stuff, and I genuinely thought that I would take a sacrifice in terms of style of football, to get us there.

But given the boring, defensive, possession-less load of crap that we are seeing every ducking game, I’ve come to the conclusion that I’d much rather see us play exciting attacking football with no guarantees of a trophy.

At least that way, I wouldn’t be torn between whether to watch our games or Bargain Hunt

I think what this current period of time is showing me is that my desire to see us win trophies isn’t as high as I thought it was.

When Poch went, all I wanted was to see someone come in who could win us stuff, and I genuinely thought that I would take a sacrifice in terms of style of football, to get us there.

But given the boring, defensive, possession-less load of crap that we are seeing every ducking game, I’ve come to the conclusion that I’d much rather see us play exciting attacking football with no guarantees of a trophy.

At least that way, I wouldn’t be torn between whether to watch our games or Bargain Hunt
There was a guy that posted - cant remember who it was to give credit- who hated the Jose signing and said he'd rather have entertaining football than trophies. He got ripped to hell for it, but turns out he was right.

You never show passion for Spurs.

You show passion for hating Levy.

You are no more Spurs than George Graham was. A man you adore for being a trophy winner despite being a gooner legend.

You celebrated a PSG win last night harder than you've ever celebrated a Spurs one. Including Ajax.

Curious.

If it quacks...
Ha!

George Graham. Did you know we used to sing man in a raincoats blue and white army. We could'nt bring ourselves to mention the Woolwich cunts name, you see.

A little bit more spurs history for you to learn my little man.

giphy.gif

Ha!

George Graham. Did you know we used to sing man in a raincoats blue and white army. We could'nt bring ourselves ti mention the Woolwich cunts name, you see.

A little bit more spurs history for you to learn my little man.

giphy.gif
But I thought you were a trophies man?

See, you can't even be consistent.

Scooby doo is less confused than you.

PSG and Woolwich.

Suits you tbf. Woolwich can't stop moaning about their owner either.

The evidence builds.

But I thought you were a trophies man?

See, you can't even be consistent.

Scooby doo is less confused than you.

PSG and Woolwich.

Suits you tbf. Woolwich can't stop moaning about their owner either.

The evidence builds.
Love a good trophy me.

Did you celebrate when we won the League cup in '99?

:dude:

I did. Even though, get ready for this matey, you ain't gonna like it, Graham the Gooner was in our dug out.

History lesson #2 complete.

Tomorrow I'll tell you all about the time we lifted the the UEAFA cup in the 80's

In the meantime, see if you can find out who was managing us at the time

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Love a good trophy me.

Did you celebrate when we won the League cup in '99?

:dude:

I did. Even though, get ready for this matey, you ain't gonna like it, Graham the Gooner was in our dug out.

History lesson #2 complete.

Tomorrow I'll tell you all about the time we lifted the the Cup Winners Cup in the 80's

In the meantime, see if you can find out who was managing us at the time

giphy.gif
Google is great tool for young and old.

A real good piece of the armoury for long form goon trolls.

So, let's get back on the subject you are transparently trying to deflect from.

Why did you celebrate PSG's win last night harder than Spurs' recent victories?

Would you like me to post the match threads in which you were suspiciously absent when we won?

Yet, you can't stop posting following Barcelona 1 - 4 Paris St. Germain.

Fight, fight, fight!

Fight Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos
He's the little ginger puss :kanegoal:

Seriously though, Colonel, it's not a fight. More a history lesson on the past achievements of his adopted club

I quite enjoy tutoring him, in a funny kinda way

Would you like me to post the match threads in which you were suspiciously absent when we won?

You can if you like. But I think your time would be better served finding out who managed us to Eurooean glory in 1984.

:mourfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom