Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I say it again, I wonder if all the little fanboys would be willing him on if he had ended up at United or Chelsea?

I wish Poch all the best and I'm grateful for the good times blah blah blah, but this insistent whining about how Levy should have back him and how we've lost the best manager the world has ever witnessed is becoming boring.

Chairmen, managers and players come and go, but that badge remains the same.

Some of you should remember that.
When he successfully taps up Kane half our fanbase will disappear

You answered my question with a question.

Easily seen and ignored.

Now, why do you celebrate PSG victories more than Spurs'?
Awww. The little apprentice seems upset this morning. Have a sleepless night did you puss?

Now then. Which post do you deem me to be to overcelebrating Paris victories my friend.
Help me to help you by highlighting them for me.
I couldn't give a fuck about them. Nor does anyone else on here probably other than yourself.

I'm pleased for Poch though. I like Poch . Don't you?

Be nice to see him do well and win trophies considering he's at a club that has no rivalry or influence with Spurs.

Disappointed if you don't feel the same. If you were proper Spurs, I mean really, really proper Spurs, I think you'd probably get it.

Awww. The little apprentice seems upset this morning. Have a sleepless night did you puss?

Now then. Which post do you deem me to be to overcelebrating Paris victories my friend.
Help me to help you by highlighting them for me.
I couldn't give a fuck about them. Nor does anyone else on here probably other than yourself.

I'm pleased for Poch though. I like Poch . Don't you?

Be nice to see him do well and win trophies considering he's at a club that has no rivalry or influence with Spurs.

Disappointed if you don't feel the same. If you were proper Spurs, I mean really, really proper Spurs, I think you'd probably get it.
Ooo how scathing and belittling.

I am just curious as someone who portrays themselves as, and I quote "really proper Spurs", be pleased, as you say, when Spurs win.

Couldn't give a fuck about them but have posted more on this forum about PSG than Spurs lately.

There's a reason you're valued the way you are, Jonathan.

What you actually want is PSG to be a raging success so you can blow your beans all over Scott's face telling us "look what Levy let go! I'm finally right!"

:levylol:

Jose hasn’t been in charge for one whole season yet.
Well, he has but not 1 complete calendar season. But it doesn't matter because Poch corrected things almost immediately because he's a real modern winner. He just had to remove himself from under ENIC. I'm sure you looked forward to him adding more trophies as I do.

But if we win the Carabou don’t worry you can claim Pochs French Charity Shield after walking into the final was a bigger achievement
With the draw we've had we've pretty much 'walked' into the final as well. But nope, anything less than CL qualification is complete failure. Top 4 is gone (so far 'partial failure') so if we backdoor it via EL then fair play because THAT silverware would please me.

Your dislike of Jose and love for Poch leaves you in the precarious situation where you’d actually take some satisfaction by a defeat in our final.
Putting words in my mouth???? But what does the Milk cup have to do with Poch? Nothing. Or are you getting ahead of the curve like Trump saying if he loses then it was rigged? I see your calculus.

If we lose then we lost because we are worse than City. And for that significant blame can be placed on the winner...and by extension the drum bangers that were slurping Mou like you are doing now.

Well, he has but not 1 complete calendar season. But it doesn't matter because Poch corrected things almost immediately because he's a real modern winner. He just had to remove himself from under ENIC. I'm sure you looked forward to him adding more trophies as I do.

With the draw we've had we've pretty much 'walked' into the final as well. But nope, anything less than CL qualification is complete failure. Top 4 is gone (so far 'partial failure') so if we backdoor it via EL then fair play because THAT silverware would please me.

Putting words in my mouth???? But what does the Milk cup have to do with Poch? Nothing. Or are you getting ahead of the curve like Trump saying if he loses then it was rigged? I see your calculus.

If we lose then we lost because we are worse than City. And for that significant blame can be placed on the winner...and by extension the drum bangers that were slurping Mou like you are doing now.
I’ll stay out of this thread, more interested in Spurs than PSG

What you actually want is PSG to be a raging success so you can blow your beans all over Scott's face telling us "look what Levy let go! I'm finally right!"
Ooh what an angry little venomous poster you've become.

Of course, I could retort by saying you're desparate for Poch to fail so you can curl your tongue deeper into Levys starfish claiming it proves he was right to not back him but sack him.

But, alas, I've no wish to drag the forum down to the level you seem so comfortable with.

It was Keith Burkenshaw who took us to European glory in 1984 btw.

Learn your history

Ooh what an angry little venomous poster you've become.

Of course, I could retort by saying you're desparate for Poch to fail so you can curl your tongue deeper into Levys starfish claiming it proves he was right to not back him but sack him.

But, alas, I've no wish to drag the forum down to the level you seem so comfortable with.

It was Keith Burkenshaw who took us to European glory in 1984 btw.

Learn your history
Congratulations on answering your own question that everybody knows.

jim carrey Noogie GIF

I’ll stay out of this thread, more interested in Spurs than PSG
That's very gracious of you in defeat, Sammy. But to be clear, this thread pertains to Poch and he happens to be at PSG. Only stands to reason that the convo would be focused on him...and them by extension.

Let us both hope that today Mou has as much success at the winning as Poch did with PSG at Barca and gets us 1 step closer to EL glory. For that I would give him credit.

imagine looking at a cartoon and immediately thinking that.

You're a strange, strange little man.
Imagine being a grown big one and wanting that as your Avatar Rei. Nothing strange about that at all. I'm normal big one hence the Ledley King avatar on a football forum.. You keep avoiding the question what was it about the 14 year old girl that moved you so? If you want to talk projection there's tons of great feminist theory on your avatar and just that.

Last edited:
imagine looking at a cartoon and immediately thinking that.

You're a strange, strange little man.
Let's be real mate anime is noncey as fuck.
Girls who look like they're 10, and sound like they're 3. Heavily sexualised. 90% of their dialogue is whimpers and shrieks.
Drawn by creepy old men.

Not judging, I have friends into anime.

Imagine being a grown big one and wanting that as your Avatar Rei. Nothing strange about that at all. I'm normal big one hence the Ledley King avatar on a football forum.. You keep avoiding the question what was it about the 14 year old girl that moved you so? If you want to talk projection there's tons of great feminist theory on your avatar and just that.
You drew a sexual connection not me, I think that's honestly really sick and says much more about you than me.

You ever watched the show that the character is from?
My guess would be not, which is not surprising.

Last edited:
Let's be real mate anime is noncey as fuck.
Girls who look like they're 10, and sound like they're 3. Heavily sexualised. 90% of their dialogue is whimpers and shrieks.
Drawn by creepy old men.

Not judging, I have friends into anime.
That's not what the show's like at all.

Oh, and I don't think the plethora of dodgy western TV shows means that everything made in Hollywood is dodgy by default since that's guilt by association.

Back
Top Bottom