Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Even if he loses the league, I think he should be given a summer. Why appoint a guy midseason if you don't trust him enough to give him one summer to make changes to the squad? I mean, it's PSG so who knows, but that would be extremely harsh.

Darnswim

The prodigal son.
Why are people so keen on signing Poch back? It's the same group of players that he fell out with, and that he publicly called out to be replaced. Also, does no one remember the dreadful start of the season lat year which got him sacked? (The 1-1 v Sheffield United, the 3-0 v Brighton, the 2-2 v Olympiakos etc.)? I'd love him to come back sometime, but not now. The wound hasn't healed yet...

Mrs Perryman

Supporter
I'm a Cockney Malteser 👑
Yorkshireman who’s heart belonged in NW1

We’ll never see his like again and watching the mess we’re in now would have him turning in his grave
RIP
I don't think a lot of people realise he was only 15 when he joined us, and that he was a player in the only other Championship winning side in our history. I had the pleasure of meeting him on a couple of occasions and one of my most precious possessions is a photo with him and Big Chiv. A lovely man, honest and sincere, you're right, we will never see the like again.

Bazali

Gourmet
I don't think a lot of people realise he was only 15 when he joined us, and that he was a player in the only other Championship winning side in our history. I had the pleasure of meeting him on a couple of occasions and one of my most precious possessions is a photo with him and Big Chiv. A lovely man, honest and sincere, you're right, we will never see the like again.
Take a bow Mrs P

Keith Burkinshaw was a pretty special Yorkshire man too. Are there any top flight Yorkshire coaches about...🤔

Why are people so keen on signing Poch back? It's the same group of players that he fell out with, and that he publicly called out to be replaced. Also, does no one remember the dreadful start of the season lat year which got him sacked? (The 1-1 v Sheffield United, the 3-0 v Brighton, the 2-2 v Olympiakos etc.)? I'd love him to come back sometime, but not now. The wound hasn't healed yet...

He could come back more angry than ever and bin the lot of them.

"and Spurs take to the field with Winks and Sissoko joint captains..."

:pochcry:

Top Bottom