Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"It is always going to be a memory in my heart. I am a part of the Tottenham family.

"I hope, one day, to be in White Hart Lane cheering for the Spurs."

:pochcry:

And Levy buggers off
Don't think Pochettino is salty over the firing... He knew the results were dire and the club was sinking fast ,Levy replaced him with a superior manager like Mourinho and not some one season wonder like Sean Dyche

His PSG stint should see him develop into a winning manager with a few European trophies , and he may just return to Spurs to finish off what he had started

Don't think Pochettino is salty over the firing... He knew the results were dire and the club was sinking fast ,Levy replaced him with a superior manager like Mourinho and not some one season wonder like Sean Dyche

His PSG stint should see him develop into a winning manager with a few European trophies , and he may just return to Spurs to finish off what he had started
In fairness - his answer implies he’ll be back as a fan in the stands

In fairness - his answer implies he’ll be back as a fan in the stands
Yeah he'll never be back as manager.

If you assume he sees Madrid as a bigger job as PSG then he'll want a crack there plus you have to assume he fancies the Argentina job.

If he's successful then you're looking at well over a decade before we'd even be an option.

If he's not successful then we shouldn't want him back.

Will love to see him in the stands regularly though. Despite everything, it's clear we still mean a lot to him

I doubt he will return as long as Levy is running the club.

You wait until the cult realise Pochettino has won more than Mourinho this decade.

:pocheyes:
Trust me, everyone knows that Poch was instrumental in winning a Farmer’s trophy within a fortnight of arriving there.

There are many, many posts on here pointing that out. Always good to see another though.

Trust me, everyone knows that Poch was instrumental in winning a Farmer’s trophy within a fortnight of arriving there.

There are many, many posts on here pointing that out. Always good to see another though.

Mourinho gets his chance of the farmers trophy in April.

Let's hope he can do it!

I know you aren’t daft enough to equate one with the other. But nice try.

Its a League Cup mate.

Its about as farmer as you get in this country. And we'd laugh at Woolwich for winning it and celebrating like they won the league.

But that's football. Full of hypocrisy and the notion that trophies are the be all and end all.

And we will all celebrate winning the League Cup like mad men and women.

Its a League Cup mate.

Its about as farmer as you get in this country. And we'd laugh at Woolwich for winning it and celebrating like they won the league.

But that's football. Full of hypocrisy and the notion that trophies are the be all and end all.

And we will all celebrate winning the League Cup like mad men and women.
We have to beat the team that just had the longest winning run ever to win it. A team that has won it maybe five out of the last six. Aye, it’s number four on the list, but it’s a lot tougher for us to win a League Cup than it is for PSG to win their version. You know that is true.

But yes, I’ll be bouncing about the place if we win it.

We have to beat the team that just had the longest winning run ever to win it. A team that has won it maybe five out of the last six. Aye, it’s number four on the list, but it’s a lot tougher for us to win a League Cup than it is for PSG to win their version. You know that is true.

But yes, I’ll be bouncing about the place if we win it.

I agree that PSG are better than us when it comes to stature in each teams domestic standing.

But that doesn't make it any less farmers. Just like no one truly cares about said stature when praising Mourinho for winning the league and cups in countries where he usually had the best financial backing or manages the biggest club.

Back
Top Bottom