Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just did, and to a 'kiss' from you. How kind, thank you.

Waving London GIF by PLAYMOBIL

In all seriousness, I just don't get the vitriol against Poch. I know it all went sour at the end (and for that he, the players, Levy and the scouting team have all to take their share of the responsibility). However, the team he put together was an absolute pleasure to watch, and it was a tragedy that they couldn't capture one single piece of silverware to show for it.
Very much agree with this. Poch’s team was a delight to watch and gave me a lot of pleasure.

He didn’t win us anything, unfortunately, and it was probably right that he went. However,the memories are very positive for me, overall.

In all seriousness, I just don't get the vitriol against Poch. I know it all went sour at the end (and for that he, the players, Levy and the scouting team have all to take their share of the responsibility). However, the team he put together was an absolute pleasure to watch, and it was a tragedy that they couldn't capture one single piece of silverware to show for it.

Positive things happen to positive people Mrs P. I just live my life by that mantra. Not everyone does.

Well done to poch and his team. Lovely group of people with hearts of gold. Glad they won the league. Good luck to them in the future.

If I could agree a post more than once, this would get it.

I got a signed book and a bottle of Malbec from the man after I couldn’t make a training day with his team. Shared it with my dad. A nice little memory.

Little touch but things like that show people for what they are.

His coaches coming to talk less than 24 hours after the city game was incredible. Great people. Wish them all the success I possibly can.

Fuck the haters!!

I got a signed book and a bottle of Malbec from the man after I couldn’t make a training day with his team. Shared it with my dad. A nice little memory.

His coaches coming to talk less than 24 hours after the city game was incredible. Great people. Wish them all the success I possibly can.

Fuck the haters!!
Whatever his merits as a coach he is a top class human and I know what's the most important.

You got a disagree for this - "yet another "ex" winning a trophy away from us."

He won a trophy in a one horse race... Wow, whoopy doos!

Fuck the haters!!

Malbec?!?!!!!!

Spit Reaction GIF by Channel 7

Back
Top Bottom