Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When did he ever say that?
In an interview. It's either on Sonny's documentary or on a seperate one. I'll try to find it later (because I'm at work now). I'm pretty certain he said it because I was also astounded that he did.

In an interview. It's either on Sonny's documentary or on a seperate one. I'll try to find it later (because I'm at work now). I'm pretty certain he said it because I was also astounded that he did.
I'm surprised that wasn't widely reported. It's exactly the sort of thing we'd usually get abused for.
Especially as we finished 3rd behind the sum.

He took PSG as a stop gap for Utd and he’ll have to wait again now until when that eric guy gets found out and Poch will boss it at Utd

No chance. Too big for Leicester, also he used to say that Leicester have his/our title.

Never read that before......

Not impressed tbh..... Very unsporting. Thought he was a bigger man that.

.......That's the kind of shite Jose or Klopp would come out with.

Last edited:
On twitter too
Don't use it so don't see it

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

He'll be at Everton by October I reckon....
Big club, sleeping Giant etc...
The North West version of us in SO many ways...

...and if he can get Dele (and Winks?) firing again, it'll be worth his while!

He'll be at Everton by October I reckon....
Big club, sleeping Giant etc...
The North West version of us in SO many ways...

...and if he can get Dele (and Winks?) firing again, it'll be worth his while!

Waking nightmare, more like......

Shit squad, FFP problems, ownership uncertainty......

Gotta wonder too how the land lies in terms of the clubs end of their stadium relocation project now Usmanov has been sanctioned and Moshiri is in no-mans-land.

They had their golden ticket courtesy of a sugar-daddy and they blew it.

Never read that before......

Not impressed tbh..... Very unsporting. Thought he was a bigger man that.

.......That's the kind of shite Jose or Klopp would come our with.
I only vaguely recall that interview and can't find it again but I think what he was trying to say was that it felt like a missed opportunity. Not like they stole it or we were owed it. English isn't his first language, I would give him the benefit of the doubt before casting judgement on his character.

From an interview the following season:
“In the end you take what you deserve. Leicester deserved to lift the trophy - they were better than us, better than 19 other teams.”

Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino reveals he never congratulated Claudio Ranieri

I'll be the first to say it.......

Klopp burn out. New signings flop. Salah or VVD injured early in season. Klopp gone by New Year......Poch to Pool.

Sevilla are reportedly looking to bring in Poch if they sack Lopetegui.

Sevilla seems like a decent sized club for him to rediscover his mojo.

Back
Top Bottom