Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spit Take GIF

View: https://x.com/basshunt/status/1792981959523635437?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

He didn’t agree with them on transfers. They wanted to sell Gallagher and he wanted to keep him, wasn’t allowed any input on the types of players to go after.
Yeah. To be honest though I thought Poch would have done better at Spurs if he had accepted his role as a coach that has no say as a manager. For example, if he hadn't pushed for transfers or if he had worked submissively under a sporting director and never complained about Levy.

I never felt the likes of Lo Celso or N'Dombele came good anyway and we needed more defensive midfielders when the Dembele and Dier partnership fell apart. Not saying Levy or recruitment got it right, just that Poch didn't either, and was employed as a coach to toe the party line even if we were shit at signings.

Yeah. To be honest though I thought Poch would have done better at Spurs if he had accepted his role as a coach that has no say as a manager. For example, if he hadn't pushed for transfers or if he had worked submissively under a sporting director and never complained about Levy.

I never felt the likes of Lo Celso or N'Dombele came good anyway and we needed more defensive midfielders when the Dembele and Dier partnership fell apart. Not saying Levy or recruitment got it right, just that Poch didn't either, and was employed as a coach to toe the party line even if we were shit at signings.
Tbf I don’t think he’s pushing for specific transfers, he just wants certain players to stay and wants them to go after certain profiles.

What a stupid fucking club the Chavs are.

He finally has them ticking and they sack him. Maybe they have Tuchel lined up for a return?
Tutchel is the most overrated coach of recent times…
What has he achieved? Poxed a champions league with fat franks team…
Did he ever win anything at Dortmund?
Took Bayern to third in the league?

Back
Top Bottom