Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's not been the market for it recently....

30tkkex.jpg

Ha ha CCJ is on fire tonight.

Well...Things I like:
- he seems a nice guy and I expect most of the players to like him.
- gets the most out of lesser players
- his tactic includes pressing as well as playing a high line. It's common sense, but funny how the pressing was missing under AVB.
- plays attacking football. I believe we will probably get our Tottenham back.
- he might turn out to be great.
- Argentine, therefore perhaps most likely to get the best out of Lamella

Things I don't like:
- only about a third win percentage in the prem with Southampton
- inherited a decent team in a well run club so hard to tell if he
- No real history of winning. No trophies.
- press will turn on him if he losses two games on the trot (so will we, most likely)
- he might turn out to be shite

When Redknapp signed there were plenty on here saying he was a shit manager and would fail, but I knew better having watched a lot of Portsmouth as I have pompey fans in the family. I dont know much about Poch so maybe he is brilliant. I hope so. But at least Harry had won a major trophy before joining us, so I we'll have to see I guess. Glad it is sorted and we have someone in.

County court judgement, on account of his new and soon to be failed business venture.

*wheres my pochettino looking forlorn smiley Admin Admin , you work shy northern tosser*

Wouldn't quite call contracting a "business venture"

With your skills can you set up an entire 2014-2015 season where starting with an unveiling of De Boer we win the league, gifs of goals, match reports, interviews the works - thank you

Sounds like something from the vault of Dream Team!

can we all just agree to stay calm and support him even if results start going wrong, or you don't like his football, otherwise we're never going to get out this cycle
100% agree. Wasn't 1st choice for me but he's in so I for one will be completely behind him and hope for some longevity and stability. DL hold your bloody nerve this time!:parker:

Last edited:
He might work, he might not. Wasn't my first choice but certainly not far down the list.
What I am very happy about is that he's in before June rather than late July/early August as I was fearing. This gives him a real chance with squad assessment (&modification) and implementing his ideas on the squad throughout pre-season.

Back
Top Bottom