Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another player who has done nothing, but became known as a mythical legend and missing link in order to slate TS.......I remember the words "young Yaya"....

Jesus Christ
To be fair, he played a blinder in his first couple of games.

Just, I haven't seen much since. I did keep my eyes peeled in last night's friendly, and if it counts at all, some of his passing looked Huddlestone-esque.

You can either have this attitude or you can note that Capoue's direct passing vs Toronto was impressive and something Poche will like to have in his side.

May have been a preseason friendly, but analyzing pieces of individual players' games does have some value.

Of course there is value in it, and Capoue has shown that he has something in his locker if he can keep his discipline.

But he did very little last season, and comparisons to Yaya Toure were a little....ow you zay.....completely fucking insane..

To be fair to Capoue he did suffer a fairly nasty injury against Woolwich in what his 3rd or 4th game for us? And then by the time he got back to fitness the team was in even more disarray. Like Lamela, he didn't really have a season in 13-14.

Of course there is value in it, and Capoue has shown that he has something in his locker if he can keep his discipline.

But he did very little last season, and comparisons to Yaya Toure were a little....ow you zay.....completely fucking insane..

fuck off sammy there's a difference in yaya last season scoring alot more than he's ever done before and a younger yaya but you're to simple to see that because you're a stupid cunt

:freund:

Last edited:
fuck off sammy there's a difference in yaya last season scoring alot more than he's ever done before and a younger yaya but you're to simple to see that because you're a stupid cunt

Errrr......Yaya's goals are NOT the reason why he is incomparable to Capoue...

Only a stupid cunt would even talk about them in the same breath.

BtpbLwMCQAIeLXR.png

I have this feeling of excitement over Poch being appointed as manager(which I think a lot of people do). I really feel like the club is moving forward, but I was wondering, did you also have the same feeling of excitement when AVB, Ramos, Jol and 'arry were appointed as managers? Do you have more faith in Poch, than you had in the previous managers?

i'm really not sure how we are gonna do under poch, which is kind of exciting, regardless of how we do perform though, i keep getting strong feelings that lamela is gonna show himself to be a 30 mil player this year

I have this feeling of excitement over Poch being appointed as manager(which I think a lot of people do). I really feel like the club is moving forward, but I was wondering, did you also have the same feeling of excitement when AVB, Ramos, Jol and 'arry were appointed as managers? Do you have more faith in Poch, than you had in the previous managers?

I've got more positive feelings than just after the last two appointments at least. (AVB and Sherwood)

Back
Top Bottom