Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hot coals is one thing, let's see Pochettino get our lads to do and survive this:

776542418042662543.jpg
They could ask ArcspacE ArcspacE for tips

e
what by shouting 'Psycho' at him?? ...not sure he'll get the reference!

I know... how about an Argentina '78-style TICKER-TAPE WELCOME, like we did for Ossie & Ricky???!!
and I think I remember where there's some still hidden in my jacket pocket!...
No, don't think so..... we got stuffed by Villa at their first home game!

The more I listen to Poch the more I am convinced he will be the one to take us to the title. He has the passion, the commitment and the self belief to make this happen. He just oozes confidence and this transcends over to the players I reckon.

The more I listen to Poch the more I am convinced he will be the one to take us to the title. He has the passion, the commitment and the self belief to make this happen. He just oozes confidence and this transcends over to the players I reckon.
yeah, right.
never going to happen, you need to wake up mate.

Man City and Chelsea will buy the title between them and we will be in the shadow of clubs with bigger grounds and bigger revenue streams.
I don't doubt that the guys a good un (not based on saturdays performance however) and he gets my wholehearted support (that should help him sleep at night) but there's no way we will see that happen whilst the financial imbalance between the sugar daddy clubs continues to skew performances in their favour, through vastly more talented squads.

yeah, right.

Man City and Chelsea will buy the title between them and we will be in the shadow of clubs with bigger grounds and bigger revenue streams.
I don't doubt that the guys a good un (not based on saturdays performance however) and he gets my wholehearted support (that should help him sleep at night) but there's no way we will see that happen whilst the financial imbalance between the sugar daddy clubs continues to skew performances in their favour, through vastly more talented squads.

Unfortunately I agree with this, man city and Chelsea have two world class teams each meaning they can compete in all competitions, last year Liverpool had
no European football and still fell at the final hurdle with Suarez as well.

It's a shame really but unless FFP gets a lot tougher that's how it will remain.

yeah, right.

No, as a Spurs supporter I live in hope and really want to see the club win the league.
The genie is out of the bottle and we know how much money the top teams have and what it can buy.
Its not going to change while the EPL hierarchy wants the league to remain in their eyes the best that money can buy.
But we should not have our dreams dashed by pessimistic supporters such as yourself Mick.
Just because you have given up does not mean others should.COYS

No, as a Spurs supporter I live in hope and really want to see the club win the league.
The genie is out of the bottle and we know how much money the top teams have and what it can buy.
Its not going to change while the EPL hierarchy wants the league to remain in their eyes the best that money can buy.
But we should not have our dreams dashed by pessimistic supporters such as yourself Mick.
Just because you have given up does not mean others should.COYS

Don't be such a div. Don't pigeonhole me on the basis of you wild eyed fantasies
There's a massive difference between pessimism and realism, and if you can't see that - then you really are a chump.
Do you suppose that these people are going to let well intentioned but limpwristed sanctions get in their way?

It has fuck all to do with giving up on anything

Don't be such a div. Don't pigeonhole me on the basis of you wild eyed fantasies
There's a massive difference between pessimism and realism, and if you can't see that - then you really are a chump.
Do you suppose that these people are going to let well intentioned but limpwristed sanctions get in their way?

It has fuck all to do with giving up on anything

You said it will "never happen". Technically, there is a chance. So you have given up. I agree with you, but always leave some room for hope!

You said it will "never happen". Technically, there is a chance. So you have given up. I agree with you, but always leave some room for hope!
In my heart, I always believe

what happens in my head is a little different

To qualify the comment then (as you rightly point out) by "never going to happen", read it as - as long as we lag behind the two vanity project clubs financially, and the goons and Manure in earnings potential.....(and possibly LFC as well, because of their fanbase.)

Back
Top Bottom