Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I didn't see THIS article coming!!
:pochshock: Real Madrid want Tottenham boss to replace Zinedine Zidane | Daily Mail Online

...wow... out of the blue.. . Totally blindsided by that revelation...
:pochshock2: ...plus he'll be taking Kane and Dele with him... who'd have thought it?
:pocheyes::pochrolleyes:

Fucking lazy journo pricks!

So predictable, the media are just an embrassment these days. If we draw another one of the big boys you can bet your house on “Barca/Bayern interested in Kane/Alli etc before and after the game. Just like before the Chelsea, United and Madrid games.

Why? He was the first black outfield player in England and he played for us.
They're at it again in "The Sundays" ...I think the BBC just cunt and paste thecstart, and put a different newspaper name in at the end each time.

This won't stop until we turn shit and he's FIRED, or we win the league and even then he'll have COMPLETED his project and want a fresh challenge.. .

Can't win Iin this cycle of media bullshit!

I got married on Friday, and I woke up on Friday morning to find a letter from Mr Pochettino congratulating us and wishing us the best for the future...he's magic...what a guy!

And I think my wife is a keeper for arranging that :pochsmirk:

Champions League groups are worth a complimentary note here too. It's been too easy for managers in the past to improve us in the Premier League and not in Europe, or in the cups and not in the league, but we're still improving on both of the two highest levels that he stated he was aiming for at the start of the season. That's on top of the 4 years of impressively consistent Premier League form. The Palace win was vital to justify the Madrid win. He can go into the international break proud of what he has achieved so far.

Spurs at GW 4, under Poch (CL):
2016: 4 points GF 2 GA 4
2017: 10 points GF 10 GA 3

SSN: "Pochettino does not rule out managing in Mars"

Poch at his next presser

Screen-Shot-2016-12-23-at-9.02.09-AM.png

I got married on Friday, and I woke up on Friday morning to find a letter from Mr Pochettino congratulating us and wishing us the best for the future...he's magic...what a guy!

And I think my wife is a keeper for arranging that :pochsmirk:

I'm sorry to hear that mate. Look on the bright side though, the majority of marriages these days end in divorce :dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom