Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if with the stars aligning of stadium, great team, great manager and better leverage within FFP that Joe Lewis might loosen the purse strings a touch

Think we'd all have to admit to understanding why he might not have done previously

Does someone know what his previous wages were by any chance?

Was on 5.5m now on 8.5m .... that's a serious pay rise about 55% ..... sounds about the same as several of our players will be getting (Toby was offered an alleged 80% increase) and is in line with the increase in salary budget we will have available following last years massive income growth ...

I read somewhere he made around 5,5 million per year or in that ball park
If the old guy at West Ham is on £8million I'd say Poch must be well into double digit millions...congratulaions Mauricio, your showdown talks with Levy have clearly paid dividends.
An exciting summer ahead of us guys.

If the old guy at West Ham is on £8million I'd say Poch must be well into double digit millions...congratulaions Mauricio, your showdown talks with Levy have clearly paid dividends.
An exciting summer ahead of us guys.
8.5 million a year from now on apparently. Performance bonuses excluded obviously

Significant you say?
Hopefully some of it is used to bump the salaries of some of the mainstays.

Do what it takes to lock em all down first then worry about incomings imo.

Don't want sharks circling whilst our best are away with their respective WC squads.... (Looking at you, Citeh-Cunts!).

Dd-HrNeU8AAZOly.jpg

Yesss we gon splash dat cash

Poch with significantly more money will give the rest of the league nightmares as they know he's the best pound for pound manager in the country.

I wonder if with the stars aligning of stadium, great team, great manager and better leverage within FFP that Joe Lewis might loosen the purse strings a touch

Think we'd all have to admit to understanding why he might not have done previously

Define "all". :allitongue:

...Actually, for the sake of the party vibes, perhaps don't. :avbshit::bentley:

Back
Top Bottom