Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel for Clitoral. He is misunderstood. He harbours unpopular opinions. But he gets fucken beasted everytime. It's a shame. I think I like folk who take time to pose the difficult questions.

He doesn’t ask questions. He makes deliberately provocative statements in what he imagines to be the language of intellectuals, and his primary intention is to belittle people - a task for which he is woefully ill-equipped.

I accept that but never argued differently.
:pochserious2:
OK, so what’s your answer? I’m not trying to trip you up.

Edit: I’ll go ahead and say I cannot think of anyone that could have come in and inherited that squad and achieved so much with the same budget, nobody would have the stomach for it.

As an aside I’ll remain eternally disappointed with Pep until he gives himself an actual challenge.

Last edited:
I feel for Clitoral. He is misunderstood. He harbours unpopular opinions. But he gets fucken beasted everytime. It's a shame. I think I like folk who take time to pose the difficult questions.

Break will do him good. Between supporting the site to prove he's a Spurs fan and donating to Jordan Peterson he's probably almost broke.

Break will do him good
Do him good? Do ye know what he does when he gets a red?

He goes to his deaf Grandmother's assisted living place, you know it's a ground floor terrace with a walk in bath. Handles everywhere. Anyway, he goes there, unannounced, but that means fuck all cause the old cunt is deaf, makes himself right at home. But he's no happy. She's watching 15 to 1 repeats wi the wee sign language cunt giving it yeeha in the corner. The volume is through the roof. She assumes he's there for a cup o cocoa like the old days. The old days when he was nice. She fucks off to the kitchen to put a pan o milk on the hob. She's making some din, but The Hood just needed to get away from it all and clear his head. He begins to realise he came to the wrong place. He can't hear himself think. Just been carded off TFC and she's banging around in the cupboards and 15 to 1 for the deaf is fucken blaring away in the corner. Know what he does? Do ye know? He fucken undoes his tweeds and starts trying to fist his own arse right there in her living room. Now he can hear the carriage clock on the mantel as he tries to get another knuckle in. He fucken hates himself. It's all too much but he won't be defeated. He will not. Not again.

Then she comes through with the cocoa. She deaf not blind. Poor cunt.

He goes to his deaf Grandmother's assisted living place, you know it's a ground floor terrace with a walk in bath. Handles everywhere. Anyway, he goes there, unannounced, but that means fuck all cause the old cunt is deaf, makes himself right at home. But he's no happy. She's watching 15 to 1 repeats wi the wee sign language cunt giving it yeeha in the corner. The volume is through the roof. She assumes he's there for a cup o cocoa like the old days. The old days when he was nice. She fucks off to the kitchen to put a pan o milk on the hob. She's making some din, but The Hood just needed to get away from it all and clear his head. He begins to realise he came to the wrong place. He can't hear himself think. Just been carded off TFC and she's banging around in the cupboards and 15 to 1 for the deaf is fucken blaring away in the corner. Know what he does? Do ye know? He fucken undoes his tweeds and starts trying to fist his own arse right there in her living room. Now he can hear the carriage clock on the mantel as he tries to get another knuckle in. He fucken hates himself. It's all too much but he won't be defeated. He will not. Not again.

Ahhh fuck ya Vince I was literally crying with laughter reading that.

Why, oh, why oh, why can I only funny this once.

Such a lovely way with words :dembelelol:

BTW, I get you're trying to be funny, but it’s funnier for me if I bypass your natural comedic genius and just play your stuff with a straight bat. I think it confuses you.

Now that was fucking funny. My faith in you is restored.

Last edited:
Ahhh fuck ya Vince I was literally crying with laughter reading that.

Why, oh, why oh, why can I only funny this once.

Vince absolutely nailed it. No one, not even Ivor Cutler could have set the scene so magnificently.
Even in his wonderful ‘Life in a Scotch Sitting Room’ series.

I feel I’ve reconnected with the brother I never had.

Last edited:
Vince absolutely nailed it. No one, not even Ivor Cutler could have set the scene so magnificently.
Even in his wonderful ‘Life in a Scotch Sitting Room’ series.

I feel I’ve reconnected with the brother I never had.

That’s making me well up Joe, beautiful scenes here on the Cock tonight.

As to comparisons to Ivor Cutler, I’m fairly confident none of his works ever touched upon fisting? Could be something in the Beeb’s deep archives I guess.

As an aside I’ll remain eternally disappointed with Pep until he gives himself an actual challenge.
Same. Joining the best and biggest teams in a country and getting them to win is no achievement at all. Barcelona, Bayern, Mancity all teams where he has the best players . Many manager would win with these teams. Not that impressed with Pep at all.

Same way Messi has to go test himself elsewhere rather than sitting at Barcelona throughout his career to be considered one of the best of all time. So far hes done nothing great with his other team Argentina (even with a team full of talented players)

Same. Joining the best and biggest teams in a country and getting them to win is no achievement at all. Barcelona, Bayern, Mancity all teams where he has the best players . Many manager would win with these teams. Not that impressed with Pep at all.

Same way Messi has to go test himself elsewhere rather than sitting at Barcelona throughout his career to be considered one of the best of all time. So far hes done nothing great with his other team Argentina (even with a team full of talented players)
This is such a false narrative argument made against pep, with the exception of Bayern, the teams he joined weren't the biggest or best teams in the league. He joined Barca after they had come 3rd the season before and were 3 years without winning the league, he promoted the likes of Busquets and Pedro from the youth team and won the treble in his first season, and built probably one of the most exciting and successful club teams in the history of the sport. City came 4th the year before he joined, and whilst he's spent fuck loads since being there, so have Utd and look at the difference, City have become the dominant side in the league, last year racked up the most points ever seen in the prem, he really doesn't have to go to a lesser side to prove anything, he's proved himself in 3 of the 4 top leagues.

Like i'm reading a fucking Irvine Welsh novel.

:pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom