Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think there is something to the Independent article from a few weeks back. That the players aren't listening anymore. In both camps. The players who want out don't listen because they don't see themselves staying either way. And the ones that are probably aren't listening since they expect Poch to leave as well. This dip started roughly around the time that Real and United went in on him so there might be something to that.

Difficult situation no matter what.

I'm still very much in the 'Poch In' camp and I suspect I always will be. But, I'm puzzled by his strange comments and body language at some of the press conferences.

I think by the end of the season we will be in a much better position to cast judgment. He has had financial support this last transfer window - unlike for the previous 18 months - so we can make a little more of a considered call on what he's done with better support.

Admin Admin

This thread plus.....

Poch Out ?
For all of you, Poch needs time
Poch appreciation thread

And I must admit mine too entitled Dear Mr. Pochettino (my apologies)

Can we not somehow consolidate into just this one....going dizzy dashing between them all :confused:

Admin Admin

This thread plus.....

Poch Out ?
For all of you, Poch needs time
Poch appreciation thread

And I must admit mine too entitled Dear Mr. Pochettino (my apologies)

Can we not somehow consolidate into just this one....going dizzy dashing between them all :confused:

Poch out? is a poll and will remain relevant for quite some time I imagine.
“The Poch needs time” is sort of relevant. But could easily be added to the Poch out thread. Covering the same bases.
Poch appreciation thread. Didn’t even know it existed and will probably die a quick death. Let it die. Poch is clearly not appreciated much right now.

And your weird ass dear dierdre thread should definitely be saved to weed out the wrong uns who like writing letters to the equivalent of imaginary friends in their spare time.

:allitongue:

Poch out? is a poll and will remain relevant for quite some time I imagine.
“The Poch needs time” is sort of relevant. But could easily be added to the Poch out thread. Covering the same bases.
Poch appreciation thread. Didn’t even know it existed and will probably die a quick death. Let it die. Poch is clearly not appreciated much right now.

And your weird ass dear dierdre thread should definitely be saved to weed out the wrong uns who like writing letters to the equivalent of imaginary friends in their spare time.

:allitongue:
Love it... :thumbup:

I must admit that I'm getting dizzy, going to and fro between all the Poch threads, IMO completely unnecessary.
[/QUOTE
And wouldn’t be so bad if much of the content wasn’t repeated over’n’over..over’n’over’over’n’over again....
BCD0-CD1-F-B02-F-40-E6-B8-BA-AC58815-E89-EA.gif

The best thing Pochettino could do with the boys at the moment is a bit of truth time! If I was him I'd have one on ones with each of the following and tell them:

Aurier - he's let me down since putting necks on the line to get him in. No heart, no class, he's got one season left at the club no ifs, no buts he's done

Dele - lost your spark, the warrior in you has become civislised and it's made him half the player. Tell him his new target for the season is to get 5 red cards, I want to see fight or he can have a career elsewhere pissing about with clothing lines. Needs to look at himself and his career and see where it's heading and it ain't pretty. Tell him he's become a laughing stock! People are actually saying Jesse Lingard is better and leaving me without a leg to stand on. Plastic shit Del, sort it the fuck out or fuck off back to Milton Keynes you absolute chancer! Stop mugging loyal people off by acting like the milky bar kid. If you don't find that streak, we'll find you another club it's as simple as that!

Eriksen - tell him he's a coward. Tell him to pull his head out of his arse and if I had his quality I wouldn't be able to look my family in the eye after how he's been behaving recently. No fight in him and trust you me the teams that look for fighters would have certainly taken note. A calamity of a football fighter based on the talent he's been given. Completely wasting it thinking he's better than he is, no wonder Zidane ain't interested! Who'd want to sign a loser after all? Times ticking Christian, I hope that thump back down to earth don't bruise your ego too much. Recently you've been a disgrace honour your contract like a man or lose your dignity amongst the Tottenham ranks forever. An absolute shambles of a hissy fit fuck off out of my club or do something special with your final few months here!

Toby & Jan. My real captains. Tell them it's their last season together and they can make this their team. Where's the vocals, where's the men in the team separating themselves from their teammates so they can tell them what's what? Last season playing together boys, take the mantle and do something special with it or just watch it pass them by.

Rose - learn how to cross and you would be one of the finest fullbacks in the world. His target for the season is 10 assists I wanna see double shifts on the training ground until you get it right.

Sissoko, all heart but you need to give me 5 goals this year. Work on it or no matter how much heart you have this'll be your last season. Double shifts with Harry required but we can't carry passengers regardless of how important he's been recently.

Sonny - go get some boxing lessons. The guy oozes exceptional class but I want to see him snarl more.

Poch got some serious Bielsa treatment when he was at Espanyol,smoke real home truths one day to the point where he cried in the car home. Home truth time Poch, they ain't your friends. If they don't like it, tell the chairman you want them sold as they have reached their ceiling with us and move them on for hungry, passionate and talented footballers with a backbone! Truth time Poch, tell them all what you think of them at the moment and don't pull any punches, the get paid hundred of thousands of pounds for a reason and that isn't to pussyfoot around them!

Give them all a piece of your mind and if they don't react they don't play for the club again. I'd rather see us finish 6th with heart than 5th with prima donnas. Enough of this shit now rip into them!

Who tells Poch some home truths?

Dunno but I'm wary of quotes taken out of context or when you can't hear the speech inflections for yourself. If it was said in a light-hearted way it wouldn't really mean anything except to say that things are the same as before.

Back
Top Bottom