Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great read. Still love him. Jose isn't our future but neither are Levy/ENIC but I fear we're stuck with the latter for some time to come.

:pochunimpressed:

Oh and I think he's going to Newcastle. Talking about a club outside the Top 6 and importance of the 'project' and fans. I always thought he was going to Man United but Ole is doing okay and suspect they've gone cold on Poch.

We shall see!

Great read. Still love him. Jose isn't our future but neither are Levy/ENIC but I fear we're stuck with the latter for some time to come.

:pochunimpressed:

Oh and I think he's going to Newcastle. Talking about a club outside the Top 6 and importance of the 'project' and fans. I always thought he was going to Man United but Ole is doing okay and suspect they've gone cold on Poch.

We shall see!
Not even remotely convinced that Jose is our present. So far he's been shite, with some of the worst football I've seen us play for over a decade.

exp23.jpg

Still can't quite forgive Sissoko.

2.png

Stupid fucking cunt

:pochcmon:
There is nothing stupid about it, it might look that way in freeze-frame but his arm was out way before this. You see players doing this in almost every game.

It is absolutely not a pen, can=me off his chest and if anyone wants to debate it there isn't any proof that it hit his arm before it hit his chest. If it went to VAR a pen wouldn't have been awarded.

There is nothing stupid about it, it might look that way in freeze-frame but his arm was out way before this. You see players doing this in almost every game.

It is absolutely not a pen, can=me off his chest and if anyone wants to debate it there isn't any proof that it hit his arm before it hit his chest. If it went to VAR a pen wouldn't have been awarded.

Jesus wept. It was fucking stupid. Stupid because it didn't need him to be pointing at what exactly ? What's he pointing for ? he spends way too much time pointing at irrelevant random shit. It was especially stupid With the hand ball rules what they were that year, the stupid shit we'd seen in the PSG game, and just hand ball in general - every other cunt is holding their hands behind them in the box, not making them as fucking hittable as possible for no reason. yes, other people do point, but they don't do it standing in the box in front of someone about to whack the ball near them. Unless they are stupid.

It didn't hit hist chest, it hit his armpit and arm simultaneously. With his stupid arm out like that it was always a fucking distinct possibility - I'd even called him doing it in previous games and said "it's going to cost us soon". VAR did check it and didn't overrule it. Because it saw a stupid twat with his stupid arm out and the ball hitting it.

Stupid fucking cunt.

Jesus wept. It was fucking stupid. Stupid because it didn't need him to be pointing at what exactly ? What's he pointing for ? he spends way too much time pointing at irrelevant random shit. It was especially stupid With the hand ball rules what they were that year, the stupid shit we'd seen in the PSG game, and just hand ball in general - every other cunt is holding their hands behind them in the box, not making them as fucking hittable as possible for no reason. yes, other people do point, but they don't do it standing in the box in front of someone about to whack the ball near them. Unless they are stupid.

It didn't hit hist chest, it hit his armpit and arm simultaneously. With his stupid arm out like that it was always a fucking distinct possibility - I'd even called him doing it in previous games and said "it's going to cost us soon". VAR did check it and didn't overrule it. Because it saw a stupid twat with his stupid arm out and the ball hitting it.

Stupid fucking cunt.
We've been here before Blakey.

It wasn't a pen. He isn't "making his body bigger" to block the ball (THIS WAS THE RULE). His arm is out communicating to his teammates on position, his arm was out even before Mane thought about kicking the ball (which proves his not trying to block by making himself bigger). There is NO evidence to support it hit ANY part of his arm before it hit his chest (this is ALSO in the law of the game, it's not handball if it comes off another part of your body first).

We've been here before Blakey.

It wasn't a pen. He isn't "making his body bigger" to block the ball (THIS WAS THE RULE). His arm is out communicating to his teammates on position, his arm was out even before Mane thought about kicking the ball (which proves his not trying to block by making himself bigger). There is NO evidence to support it hit ANY part of his arm before it hit his chest (this is ALSO in the law of the game, it's not handball if it comes off another part of your body first).

I’m reluctant to stir old pots Guido but I think you’re wrong here.

irespective of whether it was a good refereeing decision or not - for months like you I argued it wasn’t, to the amusement and bemusement of my neutral footballing friends, but I now accept its 50:50 at best - the point is that he is a professional footballer behaving stupidly, very stupidly, in a CL final. Like what BC said.

Why torture yourselves by agonising over the decision!

Upon calling Sissoko a cunt for the 10,000th time we all get catapulted back in time and we replay the final with a better ref and Jose 'he'd never have lost that final' Mourinho in charge.....

Lucas scores another hatrick

Bleedin' masochists!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom