Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a guaranteed silverware job so he'll be getting that monkey off his back very shortly.

Happy for him. I've got respect for not rushing into a job after last season but he needed to get back on the horse sooner or later and to see him go to a former club is nice.

Also, all things considered, this is good for us as Spurs fans as I've had a sinking feeling for the last year that we'd be seeing him hold that United shirt aloft - this is nicely removed from the PL and I look forward to keeping tabs on how he does.
:pochsmirk:

Missing you.gif
Ginola 20 years on?

PSG are currently 3rd in Ligue 1 and 1 point off the top - this won’t be a walkover for Poch in any wag
They look in a mess & the players just doing whatever they like & undisciplined. Will take a lot to turn them around & to win things but I reckon poch is up to the task. Good luck poch.

They look in a mess & the players just doing whatever they like & undisciplined. Will take a lot to turn them around & to win things but I reckon poch is up to the task. Good luck poch.
Absolutely right. Poch showing he's got the balls to take on the job that's been a graveyard for so many before him. ....
If anyone can turn things round and get them challenging, it's Poch.

Absolutely right. Poch showing he's got the balls to take on the job that's been a graveyard for so many before him. ....
He's not afraid of a challenge. Lots of ego's at psg that will need sorting out. Yeah its a very unappealing job & no manager has looked better for it or come out of it well. You win the title & cups, people will say it's expected. So basically you have to win the CL or you're done for.

Get them challenging though? Its psg! If theyre not winning hes gone. Especially champions league! Although as ex player he might get a little longer

Is it really only 18 months? Wow The jose off to Portugal national team. Circle closes.
PSG always offer shortish contracts to their managers since the Qatar era started. Emery was also on a 2 year + one option contract and I think that Tuchel initially was as well.

Basically just domestic titles is not going to give you more than 3 years in charge over there. They really want that European trophy.

will take a lot to turn around a team thats won 7 titles in 8 years, and 4 domestic quadruples of late. that in a poor season is involved in an actual title race, as opposed to running away with it?

frankly, itll be a shock if they dont win the league again

Back
Top Bottom