Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was barely anywhere to be seen until we had a bad fortnight.
Now he’s all over the gaff, and when we turn it around it will be

“why can’t we all celebrate together”

Told him before when we lift a cup, he won’t feel it. Not fully. He can’t, because he doesn’t want the chairman to be successful and a part that means he doesn’t want Jose to achieve more than Poch here.
Double edged sword for those of JTs ilk......want trophies but don’t want this regime to win them.

Pathetic
Therefore not true Spurs then

I hated George Graham and well pissed off when Sugar signed him but I backed him and it didn’t stop me being absolutely delighted when we won a cup under him

Don't tell me he doesn't dye his hair, his beard is so salt and pepper! And you think he could afford a decent haircut!
Still love him though, and glad he's gone abroad. I wish him success (unless he's up against us).
I watched his interview and he came across as someone still trying to convince everyone that he’s cool with his last break up. The guy seemed ruined.

Leave it natural, tidy, short back and sides.

:wansum:

Don't tell me he doesn't dye his hair, his beard is so salt and pepper! And you think he could afford a decent haircut!
Still love him though, and glad he's gone abroad. I wish him success (unless he's up against us).
Yeah but more importantly he looks like the bloke that arrived at us from Southampton. Not the broken exhausted shell standing impotent as we got gubbed by Sheffield United. Glad he's back never want to play him. Want him to replace Jose when we defend our European Cup EPldouble

That PSG squad is ridiculous in terms of talent - both youth and experience

Poch must be walking with a semi all the time

Last edited:
That PSG squad is ridiculous in terms of talent - both youth and experience

Poch must be walking with a semi all the time
Some change for him taking over teams with the likes Ricky Lambert and Adebayor as first choice options up front to Neymar and Mbappe.
Will be absolutely fascinating to see how he gets on, I've no doubt he'll do very well.

lol when he read the reports from his previous preparator about the team physical status , he was disappointed :pochcry:. They will know the hell :pochsulk:

equipe6.jpg

About the commentator's point:

Rebuild what? Their goal is pushing forward with him. Stop changing the narrative, as if there is a mountain of work. The framework and foundation are there. There is no project. It's a cut throat gamble.
When he is mentioning a project he is not talking about Poch. He's talking about Puel and his attempt to rebuild a floundering St Etienne.

About the commentator's point:

Rebuild what? Their goal is pushing forward with him. Stop changing the narrative, as if there is a mountain of work. The framework and foundation are there. There is no project. It's a cut throat gamble.
He's talking about St. Etienne.

already posted, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom