Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if some here decided to watch the PSG game instead of Spurs tonight...

PSG have a game tonight?
The Super-Cup, which means either AVB or Poch will win a trophy, so expect tomorrow articles written about how "Poch won more trophies at PSG than Tottenham" if Poch wins or "you can't take Spurs out of Poch" if Poch loses. Loss-Loss scenario.
(Same goes for AVB).

Last edited:
The Super-Cup, which means either AVB or Poch will win a trophy, so expect tomorrow articles written about how "Poch won more trophies at PSG than Tottenham" if Poch wins or "you can't take Spurs out of Poch" if Poch loses. Loss-Loss scenario.
(Same goes for AVB).
Bullshit. Actually it would just prove that he was the problem if he loses today. Mourinho will somehow manage to get atleast one trophy this season that should highlight how ineffective he was.

I do not know if he did himself a favour. Signing for PSG is dangerous. Every manager got sacked in the past years... If he does not deliver the CL trophy he is gone.. They are demanding too much and I don't see him winning the biggest trophy in Europe.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Actually it would just prove that he was the problem if he loses today. Mourinho will somehow manage to get atleast one trophy this season that should highlight how ineffective he was.

I do not know if he did himself a favour. Signing for PSG is dangerous. Every manager got sacked in the past years... If he does not deliver the CL trophy he is gone.. They are demanding too much and I don't see him winning the biggest trophy in Europe.

Not a chance the result today says anything about whether he was the problem or not here.

He has been there for less than a month. Trying to make judgements on his time here based on this game is ridiculous.

Not a chance the result today says anything about whether he was the problem or not here.

He has been there for less than a month. Trying to make judgements on his time here based on this game is ridiculous.
Yep. I’d go as far as to say that he could be at PSG for twenty years and we couldn’t use that to make judgements on his time here.

Back
Top Bottom