Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd love to know Poch's thinking when taking on the Chav job.

On the one hand, financial ? He knew he'd be getting a shed load (gettit???) of pay and if it goes tits then he'd get another shed load. But at the expense of his reputation / career ?

On the other , how did he think he'd cope by only being able to select 11 players plus subs from a huge squad of players on huge contracts all having been sold the first team / CL prospects?

Successive car crashes at PSG and Chavs ain't doing him much good

I don't think they did any Summer business before he came to the club, they signed a shit load of players after they announced him if I recall.

Haha sorry I have fucked up majorly here. I look like a twat. My bad.

200.gif

I think it has been well calculated. He is following the Conte/Jose model. Poch earned a cool 10M euro from leaving PSG.

424721755_783677460467512_6466714693430038580_n.jpg
I doubt these figures are true they are based on paying up a contract. If you pay the contract in full no way you let the person take another job . Fine if he takes the remainder of the contract out , but if they want to take another job a deal would be negotiated
He will still of made a huge amount of cash though

I'd love to know Poch's thinking when taking on the Chav job.

On the one hand, financial ? He knew he'd be getting a shed load (gettit???) of pay and if it goes tits then he'd get another shed load. But at the expense of his reputation / career ?

On the other , how did he think he'd cope by only being able to select 11 players plus subs from a huge squad of players on huge contracts all having been sold the first team / CL prospects?

Successive car crashes at PSG and Chavs ain't doing him much good

Agreed but carded for the ‘Shed’ joke!!

Never Again Shut Up GIF by Disney Channel

Back
Top Bottom