maybe one to watch tonight 9 Oct 18:35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

not sure if its going to be any good
channel 81 talking pictures only about 20 mins
football though the eyes of fans watching THFC from 1960

For those who remember can you tell me about les Allen. 23 goals that season and replaced by the legend Greaves.

When people speak about that season he's rarely mentioned but as a striker should have been key.

I don't. Proper. Not like the greedy Prima Donnas of today.
Ain't that the truth and weren't that long ago either, my uncle gave Bob Hazell a lift to Charing Cross Hospital after a QPR match they remained friends until he passed away (my uncle that is)

Cyrille Regis used to turn up to local corner shop on Hillside the odd Friday to pay his nan's grocery tab.

Ain't that the truth and weren't that long ago either, my uncle gave Bob Hazell a lift to Charing Cross Hospital after a QPR match they remained friends until he passed away (my uncle that is)

Cyrille Regis used to turn up to local corner shop on Hillside the odd Friday to pay his nan's grocery tab.

Modern footballers are completely detached from reality. Old school players like Hazell and Regis are few and far between nowadays.

I’m sure I read that big Cyrillie grew up a Tottenham fan

Back
Top Bottom