Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DwEcwhQW0AETCMS.jpg:large

i thought you'd made that in photoshop, i really did! but no, it's an actual link lol. what the bloody hell then!

I will put this here as it is Sky. Still not scheduled 2nd leg of league cup. They clearly want either M City or our match on Tuesday and the other on Wednesday. However both teams on sky 2 days earlier, us away to Fulham. Now there is no way we should be playing an important semi final against Chelsea 2 days after a Premiership match but whilst not sure why delaying decision but can only think it is due to seeing if any of the clubs involved in F A Cup replay the previous week and moving the Premiership match.
Just expecting SKy to fuck us up by making us play 2 days after a Premiership match. Could not play strongest team in both.

World Jewish Congress condemns Tottenham fans’ use of ‘Yids’ nickname

BUT SAY NOTHING ABOUT CHELSEA, ARS.NAL AND WEST HAM FANS HISSING GAS CHAMBER NOISES
AND EVEN GO AS FAR AS TO SUCK OFF CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB FOR THEIR "STAND"

HI JEWISH CONGRESS,
GET FUCKED
SAMMY

:dembelefingers:

World Jewish Congress condemns Tottenham fans’ use of ‘Yids’ nickname

BUT SAY NOTHING ABOUT CHELSEA, ARS.NAL AND WEST HAM FANS HISSING GAS CHAMBER NOISES
AND EVEN GO AS FAR AS TO SUCK OFF CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB FOR THEIR "STAND"

HI JEWISH CONGRESS,
GET FUCKED
SAMMY

:dembelefingers:

If we just stand quietly in the corner and take a kicking; eventually the nasty bullies get bored and walk away... I think that's what we're told at school, isn't it.

Last edited:
Cos I'm a bit weird I have at times gone to Fulham and Palace to see them play Woolwich,and without fail the away fans do their stand up if you hate Tottenham shit followed by the hissing.

Why the fuck don't they get a TV ban for that shit? Cunts the lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom