Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Compared to ITV, BBC and Sky, BT seem to be the least "anti-Spurs" in all fairness, this partly due to Hoddle and Jenas. This however, isn't saying a lot...
We had a very very brief period where Sky seemed to be positive towards us - but I think Neville pushing for Poch to go to United had a lot to do with it.

We all know how disliked we were for trying to ruin Leicester's party and when you have punditry teams stocked with United, Liverpool, and Woolwich ex-pros, the outcome is obvious. For what it's worth, you see Man City overlooked despite their excellence for the same reason.

We had a very very brief period where Sky seemed to be positive towards us - but I think Neville pushing for Poch to go to United had a lot to do with it.

We all know how disliked we were for trying to ruin Leicester's party and when you have punditry teams stocked with United, Liverpool, and Woolwich ex-pros, the outcome is obvious. For what it's worth, you see Man City overlooked despite their excellence for the same reason.
The current fawning over Klopp and Liverpool in large parts of the media just now is chronic.

Sky running a “who’s got the worst run in article”

Guess which team are the only one in the top half mentioned:mourfacepalm:

Christ on a bike they can't help themselves can they?

Run in to what? Once the dippers get what is owed then it'll likely all get canned. It is a bunch of bloody pre-pre-season matches.

I'd be surprised if there even were any Europe games next season.

Christ on a bike they can't help themselves can they?

Run in to what? Once the dippers get what is owed then it'll likely all get canned. It is a bunch of bloody pre-pre-season matches.

I'd be surprised if there even were any Europe games next season.

there 100% will be.... not sure about the UK (I'm Irish) but in the rest of Europe the virus is largely in control. Football is money. The CL is the biggest cash cow of them all. it'll happen.

Sky running a “who’s got the worst run in article”

Guess which team are the only one in the top half mentioned:mourfacepalm:

IF home advantage is negated by playing with no fans then our run in is terrible

But tbh with injuries and form if the season had played out on normal order we were fucked.....this is a complete free hit for us

As we are 8th and need to move up we need to be playing our competitors. We are 4 points behind MU and if we win then it is down to 1 point. Had both teams been playing other teams then we would be relying on another team to beat MU for us to reduce the gap. Yes the risk is we lose and go further behind but if we really have aspirations to get into Europe we need to believe we can win these matches to get to a higher position and not rely on other teams beating our competitors. Different matter if we were 4th and just wanted to stay there as would want easy matches and not bother what opposition were doing because as long as we won then we stay 4th.

Well that was disgraceful , 3 things from me :
- Too many ex- United players invovled from the pundits in the studio to the commentators , not one ex-Spurs player. (needs to be a balance)
- The analysis was mainly on United players , Pogba and De gea particularly when it was a game with two teams.
- Remember when Harry Kane was shown that 'dive' and asked about it by SkySports , why didn't they do that to Bruno?

Awful media bias last night.
What really set me off was hearing them say something like "what a fantastic cross from Fernandes, that's what he brings to the side" or something similar... when he chipped it to the penalty spot, no United players anywhere near, then Sanchez headed it poorly to Rashfords feet behind him.

It was replayed, and still the praise was on the cunt making a poor cross. You know what you're in for against United though.

Two minutes into speaking about Spurs Man Utd game. Merson and the other Twat's on Soccer Saturday turned their talk to Harry Kane leaving.
"Was Harry Kane showing signs he has other things on his mind and be elsewhere"
No you blind cunts, he was playing his first game back for months..

Back
Top Bottom