Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nicholas and Thompson were to biased . Le Tissier was excellent though.

we all know what this is all about , nothing to do with freshening things up . It’s 3 white males, Which isn’t allowed anymore is it . It’s all box ticking
Guaranteed the replacements will be a woman , probably a black woman . Wouldn’t surprise me if they stick a transgender in their aswell .
I haven’t watched sky in over a year. Never will I pay for it again . I stream it . I don’t want to hear a fucking woman analyse men’s football .
For football I sign upto bein sports . 7 quid a month, Shows every game . Thankfully it hasn’t gone all woke and pc .
Mad times we live in .

we all know what this is all about , nothing to do with freshening things up . It’s 3 white males, Which isn’t allowed anymore is it . It’s all box ticking
Guaranteed the replacements will be a woman , probably a black woman . Wouldn’t surprise me if they stick a transgender in their aswell .
I haven’t watched sky in over a year. Never will I pay for it again . I stream it . I don’t want to hear a fucking woman analyse men’s football .
For football I sign upto bein sports . 7 quid a month, Shows every game . Thankfully it hasn’t gone all woke and pc .
Mad times we live in .

U ok Hun?

Mad times we live in .

I hate Nicolas and Thompson. Your comment is the best thing I've read in ages. Well done for having the balls to say it

If a black person has the same opinion as me , which I’m sure plenty do , what description would give to them ,?

I was going to call you a sexist cunt only.. for being scared of a female pundit.. but you had to lead in with a "a black woman".

I'm not a betting man but I'd bet my house you're middle aged, white and scared of any change.

To prevent total debate.. I should have just called you a cunt.

.. the balls to say it :levylol: .. you brave man
Just to put little left wokies like yourself in the picture , I have no problem with a woman presenter . There are some great ones, Laura woods and Natalie sawyer are excellent . Great knowledge , which makes them an even better presenter .
I have no problem with a woman commentator , if they are good enough let them do it I say.
What I so have a issue with is a woman analyst. Analysing the men’s game when they have no experience of that level . The woman’s game is so far removed from the men’s game , it might aswell be a different sport .
woman’s football is poor . The under 14’s Dallas boys team beat the woman world champions ffs.

Why don’t you ever have a Conference league player on sky analysing a pl game ? Because they don’t have experience ... so why have a woman on doing it ? It’s pure box ticking .

As the saying goes ..... go woke , go broke .... soccer Saturday will find this out to their detriment .

I was going to call you a sexist cunt only.. for being scared of a female pundit.. but you had to lead in with a "a black woman".

I'm not a betting man but I'd bet my house you're middle aged, white and scared of any change.

To prevent total debate.. I should have just called you a cunt.
I have no problem with a male black pundit at all . I have issue with fact she has never played the men’s game you fucking pathetic little excuse for a man

Mad times we live in .
You couldn’t be more wrong, this change was long overdue 2 years ago the plans were to scrap the show because it was stale and outdated.
There’s an online show Sky do with mainly podcasters and the odd ex player, that was the format to replace it. I’ve yet to come across a black woman occupying one those seats.
Nice try I know you’ve been desperately searching for an unnecessary bias spewing angle.

Justin, 40.. made reference to me choking on a male penis.. a family members penis to be precise.. to win an internet duel. Well done fella, well done!

Thoughts on LGBT community? please.. all ears now

Mad times we live in .

Black woman.. your words. Idiot

Back
Top Bottom