Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree it was stale . Nicholas and Thompson were horrendously biased and should have gone years ago . My issue is modern day box ticking . And if they replace them with a woman of 2 woman, that’s precisely what it is .
I would love to see sky do a public poll as to weather they want a woman analysing the men’s game . Guarantee it would be heavily against the idea . Sky like the bbc don’t have the balls to do it because they know the answer
Obsessed with gammon these soyboys
Justin, I’m 9 years your junior. I’m not a boy and I don’t have a lactose issue so I can freely drink any milk I choose. Would you like to know anything else about my diet? I love a rare steak for starters.
You seem rather upset by being called a gammon.. my opening line. U ok hun?
I think we know it’s nothing to do with that soyboy... anyway It would be rude to not sin vote you back wouldn’t it
Don't engage with the racist right wing prick, he's really not worth your time.

As for this news, very welcome but they've got to get rid of Merson as well. The guys a complete wanker....just like Justin!

:pochsmirk:
....and there's me thinking I posted the most offensive, innapropriate stuff last night....
Apparently not!

Ok fine...but don't be a racist cunt then. You are a fucking horrible wart of a human and every post just makes you come across worse. Racist prick.
I’ll do what the fuck I like thankyou very much . This isn’t your forum , so either stick me on ignore or get the fuck over it , you fucking cockwomble

that's the attitude.. christ alive
Dang right..... injustice does that to some people... guilty as charged.
I've made my apologies... I bit... I fed the troll... I'm no better or worse than most!
(Unless you meant soneone else... in which case, wtf am I doing apologising for someone else's misdemeanour?

Dang right..... injustice does that to some people... guilty as charged.
I've made my apologies... I bit... I fed the troll... I'm no better or worse than most!
(Unless you meant soneone else... in which case, wtf am I doing apologising for someone else's misdemeanour?
haha.. I was talking to Justin.. I should have quoted/ tagged

I’ll do what the fuck I like thankyou very much . This isn’t your forum , so either stick me on ignore or get the fuck over it , you fucking cockwomble
The use of cockwomble in a non ironic sense explains to me what a moron you are. Fuck you and your racist thoughts. You are a racist cunt and I will not have a racist wanker tell me what I can or can't say. You need major therapy you redneck mouthbreathing racist piece of shit. I reserve the right to challenge racism wherever I see it and you are it. Racist fuck.

HEY EVERYONE. DO WE WANNA BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS RACIST IDIOT? DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND CAST A BIN VOTE...AND KEEP DOING IT.
Admin Admin why hasn't he been banned for his racism. It doesn't deserve warnings. Everyone in the world knows what constitutes racism and he has deliberately been racist on several occasions so why hasn't he been permanently banned?

HEY EVERYONE. DO WE WANNA BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS RACIST IDIOT? DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND CAST A BIN VOTE...AND KEEP DOING IT.
Admin Admin why hasn't he been banned for his racism. It doesn't deserve warnings. Everyone in the world knows what constitutes racism and he has deliberately been racist on several occasions so why hasn't he been permanently banned?
I’ve said nothing racist to warrant being banned knobhead

:vdvdive:

Nicholas and Thompson were to biased . Le Tissier was excellent though.

we all know what this is all about , nothing to do with freshening things up . It’s 3 white males, Which isn’t allowed anymore is it . It’s all box ticking
Guaranteed the replacements will be a woman , probably a black woman . Wouldn’t surprise me if they stick a transgender in their aswell .
I haven’t watched sky in over a year. Never will I pay for it again . I stream it . I don’t want to hear a fucking woman analyse men’s football .
For football I sign upto bein sports . 7 quid a month, Shows every game . Thankfully it hasn’t gone all woke and pc .
Mad times we live in .

No space before a full stop, please.

The use of cockwomble in a non ironic sense explains to me what a moron you are. Fuck you and your racist thoughts. You are a racist cunt and I will not have a racist wanker tell me what I can or can't say. You need major therapy you redneck mouthbreathing racist piece of shit. I reserve the right to challenge racism wherever I see it and you are it. Racist fuck.
So he's racist then?...... :sonhmm:

Back
Top Bottom